Author Topic: Sin.  (Read 21859 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sin.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2005, 12:00:42 am »
Then someone needs to shut MSP up before he does anymore mental damage onto anyone.
He claims everyone else is stupid, when infact he's too stupid to even understand what he's saying...Im sure he doesn't re-read his posts either, almost all of them make no sence....and they are poorly written out.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2005, 07:25:00 am »
*shakes head*

Dragon Of Grief

Sin.
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2005, 07:56:53 pm »
How can you call me stupid for somethin the one true church teaches?  That is retarted on it's own.  It angers me to the point of insanity.  all sins are equal?  That is HERASY.  And no sin is equal to abortion.  The Catholic Church has always been against abortion, even way back when other religions weren't.  Back in 1973, all protestant churches favored aboriton.  And look how it is now!  The direct opposite!  Because Catholicism has always been right!  Even the Sothern Baptists supported it just to anger the Catholics.  At one time, the Catholic Church was the only orginization in America that was against abortion.
[snapback]179929[/snapback]
Oh, nice bashing of the Protestants there... and the Baptists... how HOLY of you. You are not God. Quit trying to be. And why are you arguing with me on abortion. I AM AGAINST IT TOO YAH KNOW!

And once again, it isn't the one true church... Churches today are corrupted houses of Satan.

*shakes head*
[snapback]180009[/snapback]
I am sorry, but ignorance of that magnitude really gets to me... I just can't let that go.

Elizabeth Rose

Sin.
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2005, 08:09:32 pm »
And once again, it isn't the one true church... Churches today are corrupted houses of Satan.
[snapback]180154[/snapback]
Praise God someone else has noticed. Can I hear another Amen?

MiraclrPlz

Sin.
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2005, 08:14:29 pm »
The greatest heretic of them all, Luther taught that all sins are equal and all sins will equally ::Dolphin Noise::ate you.  I do not believe this.  My Church says that there are 2 degrees of sin:

Mortal sin and Venial sin.

Mortal sins, as you know, are the BAD ones.  Venial sins are just the bad ones.

If you die in the state of mortal sin, you go to h.e.c.k.  Mortal sins range from murder to sexual misconduct to adultry and other evil evil sins. 

Venial sins are like losing the temper or cheating on an exame or stealing a nickle or whatever.  or overeating I guess.  A temporary burst of the temper can NEVER equal the sin of adultry or homosexuality.  Therefore, all sins are not judged equally, as the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church teaches.
[snapback]179247[/snapback]
Wow. Whoever taught you that load of crapola needs to be arrested for brainwashing retarded ideas into a fragile child's mind.

All sins too God are the same. Wether swatting a fly in the window or murdering someone... to him they are all but one. Every sin... EVERY sin there is stems from one of the seven deadly sins. And I find it funny how whenever you sin, it's a "venial" sin. I seen the stuff you posted on IIF about how all 'homos' deserve to die... I am bisexual MSP. Do you want ME to die?

Get a grip kid... seriously. You're really pretty stupid and I think a lot of other people can back me up on this.
[snapback]179881[/snapback]
Oh and I'M NOT STUPID FOR SOMETHING THAT MY RELIGION TEACHES.  Yah know, the religion founded by Christ and His Sainted Apostles(except Judas)!!!  I think that YOUR opinion is stupid!  But I don't come out and say it!  and yet you came out and said my opinion was stupid.  This is supposed to be an intelligent debate!  I have said strong evidence to back up my claim!

Gideon Brown

Sin.
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2005, 08:20:42 pm »
What? You have time and again stated our beliefs are stupid. What a hypocryte you are.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sin.
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 11:55:54 pm »
No, he IS stupid, no matter how hard he tries to disprove it, it's impossible to do so.
Because it only makes him look worse...like me and my depression, everyone knows how horrificly stupid I can get when discussing deep situations...and stuff...oh, look...I confused myself...again...that needs to stop too.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

edso

Sin.
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2005, 03:23:51 pm »
Being gay isnt a sin. Those morons think loving is a sin? I think THEY should go to HE LL.

Anyway..a sins a sin. There arent TWO ways to sin. I cant stop and think 'now what kind of sin am I going to do today?'..your church is wrong. Go to a sane Babtist church.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2005, 03:32:16 pm »
Being gay isnt a sin. Those morons think loving is a sin? I think THEY should go to HE LL.

Anyway..a sins a sin. There arent TWO ways to sin. I cant stop and think 'now what kind of sin am I going to do today?'..your church is wrong. Go to a sane Babtist church.
[snapback]180291[/snapback]

You know you just contradicted yourself, right?

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2005, 05:17:56 pm »

[snapback]180291[/snapback]

You know you just contradicted yourself, right?
[snapback]180296[/snapback]

Amen. You took the words right out of my mouth.

And Edso, my church is not wrong. Don't ever say that again, because it's narrow-minded and ignorant. You go to your own church and believe in what it teaches while I continue going to my big bad Catholic church and continue to live what it teaches. It teaches me that their are two types of sins, just like their are different degrees of murder, and that's what I'm going to follow. If you don't believe that, fine, I'm not going to force you, but don't go around and say that "my religion is greater than yours" (I don't care if those aren't the words you said, it's the same) because it's not. I'm not saying that my church is greater than yours either.

Dragon Of Grief

Sin.
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2005, 05:36:29 pm »
The greatest heretic of them all, Luther taught that all sins are equal and all sins will equally ::Dolphin Noise::ate you.  I do not believe this.  My Church says that there are 2 degrees of sin:

Mortal sin and Venial sin.

Mortal sins, as you know, are the BAD ones.  Venial sins are just the bad ones.

If you die in the state of mortal sin, you go to h.e.c.k.  Mortal sins range from murder to sexual misconduct to adultry and other evil evil sins. 

Venial sins are like losing the temper or cheating on an exame or stealing a nickle or whatever.  or overeating I guess.  A temporary burst of the temper can NEVER equal the sin of adultry or homosexuality.  Therefore, all sins are not judged equally, as the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church teaches.
[snapback]179247[/snapback]
Wow. Whoever taught you that load of crapola needs to be arrested for brainwashing retarded ideas into a fragile child's mind.

All sins too God are the same. Wether swatting a fly in the window or murdering someone... to him they are all but one. Every sin... EVERY sin there is stems from one of the seven deadly sins. And I find it funny how whenever you sin, it's a "venial" sin. I seen the stuff you posted on IIF about how all 'homos' deserve to die... I am bisexual MSP. Do you want ME to die?

Get a grip kid... seriously. You're really pretty stupid and I think a lot of other people can back me up on this.
[snapback]179881[/snapback]
Oh and I'M NOT STUPID FOR SOMETHING THAT MY RELIGION TEACHES.  Yah know, the religion founded by Christ and His Sainted Apostles(except Judas)!!!  I think that YOUR opinion is stupid!  But I don't come out and say it!  and yet you came out and said my opinion was stupid.  This is supposed to be an intelligent debate!  I have said strong evidence to back up my claim!
[snapback]180165[/snapback]
Where is this evidence you speak of? Are we supposed to believe YOU!?!?! Oh, Mr. Rudnicki that is LAUGHABLE!

Perhaps I think the Protestant church is the one true church, and maybe I think all catholics are evil? Hmm. Wouldn't that make you mad if I said such an unbelievably stupid thing?

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sin.
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2005, 02:58:48 pm »
you areright, to many topics are aboutanti-bush homos, and the number one of all RELIGEON!

AND DO YOU KNOW WHO FRICKEN STARTS EM ALL, Y LET IT BE NOT, BUT GODS LITTLE SERVENT HIMSELF! MSP! IM SICK OF COMING HERE TO READ NOTHING BUT USLESS TRASH ABOUTMSP SAYING"HOMOS ARE EVIL DONT BECOME ONE" OR "GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THAT"! OK? MSP, IF YOUR GOING TO FRICKEN TALK ABOUT RELIGEON AND HOMOS THEN Y DONT YOU GO SOMWHERE ELSE LIKE A "RELIGEON FORUM!" KEY WORDS RIGHT TERE! OR START YOUR WWON. KNOW ONE WILL COME TO IT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME TALKING ABOUT THAT CRAP.OK? SPONGEZONE(USB) IS A PLACE TO DISCUSS THINGS PEOPLE ENJOY! HMMM, LIKE SPONGEBOB? NO LETS DISCUSS HOMOSEXUALS! THAT SEEMS LIKE LOADS OF FUN! MSP,THE ONLY REASON U PICK AND NAG AND CREATE POINTLESS CRAPPY TOPICS LIKE THIS IS BECUASE YOU GET THE ATTENTION OF BEING ANNOYING! OK IM SORRY, BUT IM SICK OF IT!

SICK               OF               IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      
IM SORRY FOR YELLING LIKE THIS BUT I WANTED TO SAY THIS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME! AND NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY IT! GOD ALMIGHTY!
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2005, 03:05:47 pm »
I understand you. But ultimately, MSP can express his opinions, and if that means angering other people, so be it. You can choose to come here and post, and so can he. If you don't like him, just try to ignore him.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sin.
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2005, 03:08:13 pm »
i had a blowup. sorry bout that. i understand. im trying to calm down...... anyways yea..........
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Eva:Gina

Sin.
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2005, 04:25:27 pm »
nah, fair enough i say. hanah is right, EXCEPT that he just goes to far.

starting topics just to make people angry, is stupid and shouldnt be allowed, but htey let him do it anyways........................