Author Topic: My Friends (Stupid) Story Involving Spongebob  (Read 3689 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

My Friends (Stupid) Story Involving Spongebob
« on: May 26, 2005, 12:40:21 pm »
I was just going through my writing scrapbook from 5th grade and I found this, inspired by a taunt my friend and I used to supposedly "scare" his brother while playing Paper Mario, here it is, incredbily stupid and featuring Spongebob and Patrick, it's so stupid that it's good (note, I did not write this)

THE ATTACK OF THE PAPER TELLITUBBIES (this was originally a comic book).

The earth was peaceful... but then the Paper Tellitubbies tried to invade the earth using there televisions on their stomachs to broadcast their evil messages to the people of earth... picture of the the tellitubies, who are 2-D, hypnotizing people with retarded stuff on those TV's on their stomachs...Spongebob and Patrick appaeared out of nowhere, when Spongebob said "Patrick, we must ban together to fight this evil..."... then, suddenly, out of the ocean came Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy, and Mermaid Man had obviously heard Spongebob... "EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL" Mermaidman yelled at the top of his lounges, then he crashed right into the Paper Tellitubies, and because the Tellitubies were 2 Dimensional, he broke holes in them and destroyed their TV's...Tellitubies look at broken TV's "Uh oh"...and the Paper Tellitubies fell to the grund and died! And now the earth is safe, thanks to Spongebob for saying Evil and attacrting Mermaidman, and Mermaidman for having bad coordination!

The End

HA Ha! How dumb is that! What do you think?

Offline thedarkonexxx

• Sandy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 09:48:09 am »
Hey why make fun of the teletubies when you can make fun of Boobah in your story.
A thug changes,
A love changes,
And best friends become strangers.  -Nas, The Message

Patricksquare Pants

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 07:55:51 pm »
I was just going through my writing scrapbook from 5th grade and I found this, inspired by a taunt my friend and I used to supposedly "scare" his brother while playing Paper Mario, here it is, incredbily stupid and featuring Spongebob and Patrick, it's so stupid that it's good (note, I did not write this)

THE ATTACK OF THE PAPER TELLITUBBIES (this was originally a comic book).

The earth was peaceful... but then the Paper Tellitubbies tried to invade the earth using there televisions on their stomachs to broadcast their evil messages to the people of earth... picture of the the tellitubies, who are 2-D, hypnotizing people with retarded stuff on those TV's on their stomachs...Spongebob and Patrick appaeared out of nowhere, when Spongebob said "Patrick, we must ban together to fight this evil..."... then, suddenly, out of the ocean came Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy, and Mermaid Man had obviously heard Spongebob... "EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL" Mermaidman yelled at the top of his lounges, then he crashed right into the Paper Tellitubies, and because the Tellitubies were 2 Dimensional, he broke holes in them and destroyed their TV's...Tellitubies look at broken TV's "Uh oh"...and the Paper Tellitubies fell to the grund and died! And now the earth is safe, thanks to Spongebob for saying Evil and attacrting Mermaidman, and Mermaidman for having bad coordination!

The End

HA Ha! How dumb is that! What do you think?
[snapback]182275[/snapback]

Can We See The Comic Book Version.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 11:13:33 am »
It's very poorly drawn and I don't have it on the internet, I may re-do it myself and post it on the net one of these days, but I don't know.