Author Topic: Police  (Read 15198 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Police
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 06:16:22 pm »
Get this... 14 year olds. Drinking booze. The officers walk in on the party.

"The neighbors are complaining about the noise. Please keep it down."

The officers look right at the boys... drinkign alcohol.

"Have a fun night!"

And they drive off... this is a true story... these were me and my friends 4 years ago.

Eva:Gina

Police
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 11:13:21 pm »
if your at home, they catn do wnythign unless the kids ahve been compained about.

i used to be let into bars when i was 14, i would go in, sit at a table, and cal out "who wants to buy me a ruma nd coke!!!"
within 10 minutes, i would have downed 6 or so drinks, then i would leave.
then i would use the money i would have spent on me, buying my friends alcolhol.
police never cared, bouncers never cared, i looked younger than i was.
people just did not care when i was that little, but the rules have gotten tighter so.............................

the police suck
houses get broken into al the time,a nd unless your in remuera or somthing, it takes a WEEK to get the fingerprinting guys over, a WEEK, what are ou supposed to do?? not get your lock fixed??

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Police
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005, 07:39:14 pm »
the police in Middlesbrough still go about on horses, thats how up to date we are!! I mean, its pretty and everything, but lets see a horse chase a car doing 100mph on the motorway....cant see it myslef. They keep saying they are adding more policemen on the streets, but i dont see it changing any time soon.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Police
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2005, 08:35:06 pm »
The police in Cincinnati instead of going after crime they chase kids out after 10PM. And one time my mom reported that my bike had been stolen, but because our house was not in a good neighborhood, and they just said "sorry", they made no effort to find the bike.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Police
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 08:38:12 pm »
The police in Cincinnati instead of going after crime they chase kids out after 10PM. And one time my mom reported that my bike had been stolen, but because our house was not in a good neighborhood, and they just said "sorry", they made no effort to find the bike.
[snapback]189805[/snapback]
Same thing happened in Louisville. I've got family over there and they don't live in a very good neighborhood and a kid came over and stole my cousin's stereo and threatened to kill him if he said anything about it. They told the cops about three weeks later but they did nothing about it.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Police
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 07:43:56 am »
Get this... 14 year olds. Drinking booze. The officers walk in on the party.

"The neighbors are complaining about the noise. Please keep it down."

The officers look right at the boys... drinkign alcohol.

"Have a fun night!"

And they drive off... this is a true story... these were me and my friends 4 years ago.
[snapback]189329[/snapback]

Your police force seems really easy going. If my police force sees underaged kids drinking they hustle them into the car and arrest them (happend up in Livingston).

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Police
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005, 08:13:23 am »
Hm I don't really like adults in charge so don't get me started on the pigs. My dad used to be a NYPD lieutenent(sp?) I just don't get along with any authority. According to my mom I am O.D.D. Not odd but some Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Haha it's not official or anything but it's pretty accurate. I tend to refuse to follow orders and stuff. It has gotten me into a lot of trouble this past semester. Next year if I have one more incident I will be sent away. About the cops and others, I don't hate them but I don't like them. The cops have yelled at my friends and I for "loitering" after a movie. It was around 9:00 at night and just getting dark. They kept following us and asking questions. I hate answering questions because I always say something stupid. I have had other instances with the cops at a ski trip, prank phone calling them, and "trespassing" (ding-dong ditching). Yeah there's my basic opinion on people like that. I say stop the violence. We should all just get along.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Police
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2005, 08:59:08 am »
The Police are a pretty good band...oh, um. The police in my area seem too lax. They know that crime is happening, but they say they won't do anything about it. Rather sad if you ask me. They need to be more strict.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

MiraclrPlz

Police
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2005, 12:35:16 pm »
liberals always try to make the police out to be bad when they really are good

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Police
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2005, 12:38:43 pm »
Hmm... so I suppose the cops are just doing the right thing by finding a reason to pull a teen over?

My older brother was pulling out of Kroger (he worked there), and there was about 6" of snow. He was driving a '93 Pontiac Firebird, and the traction isn't very good, and the car sort of spun. A police officer gave him a ticket for wreckless driving, saying he was pulling a donut.

Eva:Gina

Police
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2005, 08:31:00 pm »
Hm I don't really like adults in charge so don't get me started on the pigs. My dad used to be a NYPD lieutenent(sp?) I just don't get along with any authority. According to my mom I am O.D.D. Not odd but some Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Haha it's not official or anything but it's pretty accurate. I tend to refuse to follow orders and stuff. It has gotten me into a lot of trouble this past semester. Next year if I have one more incident I will be sent away. About the cops and others, I don't hate them but I don't like them. The cops have yelled at my friends and I for "loitering" after a movie. It was around 9:00 at night and just getting dark. They kept following us and asking questions. I hate answering questions because I always say something stupid. I have had other instances with the cops at a ski trip, prank phone calling them, and "trespassing" (ding-dong ditching). Yeah there's my basic opinion on people like that. I say stop the violence. We should all just get along.
[snapback]189966[/snapback]
yeah, you sound like me.
i dant stand people who throw their weight around jsut cos they can. its abuse of power and it really gets my back up.

my freind was at a party that got busted, the cops were herding them out, and my mate andrew goes to go inside to get his car keys so he could leave.  they told him to go,a nd he told them what he wanted to get. they smashed him up against the van so hard they dented the panel, then screa "look at what you did to our van!!" and beat the C**P out of him.

my other freind had a panic attack in town when her girlfriend got in a fight.  the police thought she was resisting arrest, but she was passign out. so they beat her up. and she is TINY!!
how stupid do you have to be to confuse someone passing out, and someone fighting back??

xspongebob kinky pantsx

Police
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2005, 01:12:16 am »
The police in Luton don't do anything, their kindof like the ones outof the simpsons. They sit back and let people get raped, killed, abused and dont do nothing...

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Police
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2005, 06:27:17 am »
police are stupid idots, most of em are lazy and take advantage of their power... i swear, they need better people for these jobs
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Police
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2005, 03:42:47 pm »
I don't like my police. They have a crime called "DWB". It stands for "driving while black". If you're black and live in my area, you are more subject to being arrested for no reason than the people of other races. Aside from that, the police don't really do anything about the drug dealers that hang around the mall. They sure know, but don't care.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Police
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:32 am »
I don't like my police. They have a crime called "DWB". It stands for "driving while black". If you're black and live in my area, you are more subject to being arrested for no reason than the people of other races. Aside from that, the police don't really do anything about the drug dealers that hang around the mall. They sure know, but don't care.
[snapback]193362[/snapback]
Same way in Cincinnati, I'm sure allot of you have heard about the Cincinnati police. They are receist and featured on 20/20 last year because of it.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.