Author Topic: Once again, I've managed to mess up my computer...  (Read 1957 times)

Chrono

Once again, I've managed to mess up my computer...
« on: June 18, 2005, 01:45:54 pm »
This is probably the second time I've done this when trying to actually help it. So if anybody's good with computers, continue reading.
I tried deleting Msn Messenger 5.0 because it would always interfer with my other Msn. So I went to Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, and then Add/Remove Windows Components. It sounded right, so I clicked on Msn Messenger (not any other ones) and pressed Next. Then I restarrted my computer, came back on only to see that everything in that list would not work at all except Msn 5.0. So I pretty much deleted everything instead of deleting the one thing I needed to. Now, I'd like to try the opposite, but I think I'd screw it up. Please help if you know what to do...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 04:12:10 pm »
Umm, I've done that before and nothing screwed up for me.

But I'm rather confused, still. Could you explain it again?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 04:14:37 pm »
Yeah.  A little clearer explanation might help.  I've read your post 5 times and still don't quite understand.

Chrono

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 04:14:52 pm »
Umm, I've done that before and nothing screwed up for me.
But I'm rather confused, still. Could you explain it again?
[snapback]193857[/snapback]

No, I've fixed it already. I went to System Tools and restored everything. Some guy on another forum told me...

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 04:16:07 pm »
Oh well...at least you got it fixed.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 02:53:42 pm »
You shouldnt of installed MSNS faulty product in the first place :-P
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others