Author Topic: What do you think of goths  (Read 17880 times)

MiraclrPlz

What do you think of goths
« on: June 11, 2005, 12:39:38 pm »
I can't stand this.  To me, it's just of of those teenager phases screaming out for attention.  Oh look at me life is pointless blah blah.  They grow out of it most of the time, or they just become weird adults.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 12:42:41 pm »
Learn what gothic actually means and come back.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 12:43:36 pm »
I know what it is.  those kids that dress in all black and stuff

Chrono

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 12:45:29 pm »
Being Gothic isn't just wearing black and hating life. There's so much more. Somebody had a list of what you have to have to be a goth but I don't know where it is.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 12:46:02 pm »
People have the wrong concept of gothism (as I call it). Most people believe that people who wear black, crucify rodents, watch Tim Burton movies (he's a genius, by the way), and listen to Marilyn Manson are goths. Not true! I do all of these things (often at the same time), and I'm the opposite of goth. Wait, I don't remember where I was going with this. Um, okay, essentially, let people be the way they want to be or the way they are, and don't label them or create stereotypes. That's my suggestion.

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 12:46:39 pm »
I can't stand this. To me, it's just of of those teenager phases screaming out for attention. Oh look at me life is pointless blah blah. They grow out of it most of the time, or they just become weird adults.

You are not a goth right? So then what the heck gives you the right to judge them that way...

To me with this post you are demonstrating that you are "screaming out for attention".
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 12:47:46 pm by jesusofsuburbia »

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 12:48:07 pm »
You are not a goth right? Then what the heck gives you the right to judge them that way...

To me with this post you are demonstrating that you are "screaming out for attention".
[snapback]190090[/snapback]
It's MSP, most of his posts are that way. You'll get used to it.

Chrono

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 12:51:07 pm »
I can't stand this. To me, it's just of of those teenager phases screaming out for attention. Oh look at me life is pointless blah blah. They grow out of it most of the time, or they just become weird adults.

You are not a goth right? So then what the heck gives you the right to judge them that way...

MSP screams for attention a lot and yeah, you have a point. A lot of people scream for attention with their uniqueness. Everyone's different and almost everyone has freedom of speech and what they can do.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2005, 12:54:47 pm »

I like this guy.

Sb129

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 12:55:49 pm »
Actually goths are why there's Zim merchandise.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 12:57:54 pm »
I like this guy too.

Uhm, yeah. Just cant wait till Liz sees this post..

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2005, 01:09:39 pm »
MSP, goths are cool. They are also nice. Just because they where black, doesn't mean they are evil. It's 1st grade! Don't judge people by their appearance.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2005, 01:13:39 pm »
Oh lord. MSP, shut your big, ignorant mouth right now. I'll advise you not to mess with the bull. You don't know what the heck you're talking about.

People have the wrong concept of gothism (as I call it). Most people believe that people who wear black, crucify rodents, watch Tim Burton movies (he's a genius, by the way), and listen to Marilyn Manson are goths. Not true! I do all of these things (often at the same time), and I'm the opposite of goth. Wait, I don't remember where I was going with this. Um, okay, essentially, let people be the way they want to be or the way they are, and don't label them or create stereotypes. That's my suggestion.
[snapback]190089[/snapback]
You are so right. Lots of people do those things because they like them, not because they are goth.

Instead of typing it all out, I'm going to link to goth definition that will surely be ignored.

Welcome to the group. You'll soon recognize MSP as an attention whore, along with many other things.

I like this guy too.

[snapback]190100[/snapback]
:biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 01:14:15 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2005, 01:20:09 pm »
I like this guy too.

[snapback]190100[/snapback]

Liz admits to being a slight goth, and she's definitely my favorite.

Viva La Liz!

spongebuddie

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2005, 01:49:46 pm »
they're ok i don't really have anything against them