Author Topic: The opposite sex.  (Read 14744 times)

Elizabeth Rose

The opposite sex.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 10:09:00 am »
Women are generally too stupid for my taste, I prefer to talk to men.

Jackie-Boy

The opposite sex.
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 10:29:27 am »
Women are generally too stupid for my taste, I prefer to talk to men.
[snapback]193267[/snapback]

I feel the exact opposite. A lot of guys suck for me to talk to.

It's nice to see how much respect people in this thread have for the opposite gender.

Dragon Of Grief

The opposite sex.
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 05:40:00 pm »
My thoughts: Men are stupid idiots. See, I was just redundant. I am a stupid idiot. Women are crazy. You people are insane. Sorry, it's true. And why are you insane? Because we're stupid idiots. Some more than others. Most of them from Texas.

Discuss.
[snapback]192415[/snapback]

Men are lustful pigs.

Women are coniving ::Dolphin Noise::.

See, we are both at fault... men just want sex, and women just want the attention.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 05:53:12 pm by IZ »

Eva:Gina

The opposite sex.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 09:10:23 pm »
men are more honest
women are lyinga nd deceitfull.
if a guys a ::Dolphin Noise::, you know right away, a girl can be a real horrible person, but she will put on this "im reall nice and tolerant and understanding" front.
just cos somone says that they are respectfull, does not make it so.

i only have  two close female freinds

Spongefan123

The opposite sex.
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 10:46:38 am »
i treat everyone equally.

lil`Sara

The opposite sex.
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 11:14:49 am »
everyone was my friend until 3rd grade, when my preferences leaned towards girls, then in 7th grade i was friends with every single guy in my class, and now it's kinda evened out.

I really don't like other girls, because they're stuck up and gossip about EVERYTHING. Guys are cooler. Except when they're pigs, then girls are cooler. So, it depends on which gender ticked me off, and I'll hang out with the opposite.

But I do try and treat everyone with the most respect possible. You have to earn my respect, it's as simple as that.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The opposite sex.
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2005, 01:18:42 pm »
I do try and treat everyone with the most respect possible. You have to earn my respect, it's as simple as that.
[snapback]202407[/snapback]

I feel the same way, but noone really shows or treats me with the respect I deserve.
So I do the same with them.
As I almost always say: Treat others the same way as how you want to be treated by them.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Vicky

The opposite sex.
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2005, 11:17:00 am »
My current boyfriend tried to take advantage of me when i was very slightly tipsy, but before we were going out...men are pigs!!!!!

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2005, 11:55:49 am »
Girls tend to cause too much drama after they are middle school age for the most part. Guys are easier to get along with for the most part. This is just what I feel. There are always exceptions though.

Elizabeth Rose

The opposite sex.
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2005, 01:01:18 pm »
Girls tend to cause too much drama after they are middle school age for the most part. Guys are easier to get along with for the most part. This is just what I feel. There are always exceptions though.
[snapback]209031[/snapback]
That be right girlfriend. This is why I don't have many girlfriends. Please. Drama is good on TV, not real life.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The opposite sex.
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2005, 02:51:34 am »
no...drama is good on the BIG SCREEN, not TV and NOT real life!! lol.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

The opposite sex.
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2005, 03:51:57 am »
^^
drama is hardly even good ont eh big screen!! :laugh:
i went to 3 films at this years film festivile (wanted to se so many more)
i think its time to start boycotting all except the cream of the american movie machine crop

i love guys. i was so looked after when i overestimated my tolerance on friday night and got sick

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The opposite sex.
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2005, 04:45:37 am »
I hate both sexes. Simply said. :p

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2005, 02:22:05 pm »
Oh man, this is the perfect time to bring this out and use this. It's kinda long and I did not write it, though I find it hilarious. Enjoy. :biggrin:

Now YOU Can Understand Women, too!!

fact: women are mammals.

fact: women fight all the time for no reason.

fact: the purpose of a woman is to flip out and kill people.

fact: some of them are so hot that steam is coming out of their mouth or hair.

1) Women love to chop. because they are the fiercest of all creatures, they will chop anything they can get. chop. chop. chop.

2) Women especially love a bargain. like when a woman sees another chick wearing a sweater she wants, she kicks her [butt] after flipping out. this way she gets a free shirt. *sweet guitar riffs play in background*

3) Women "never" have anything to wear. usually they only wear black, or other solid colors, like white.

4) Women need to cry. this is so when you're not looking they can fling ninja stars strategically and so fast that you don't notice them saving your life. that is if they aren't going to kill you.

5) Women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to prove whether or not you are a pirate. women hate pirates.

6) Women love to talk. Silence doesn't intimidate them persay, but if they go too long without talking they will have to resort to other time-filling activities like stabbing and flying.

7) Women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. that's why they kick so many posteriors.

8) Women don't need to drink as often as men do. They do however, need guitars so that they can wail on them.

9) Women pretend to hate bugs. this is so they can lure men into killing the bugs for them, so that they may get the sadistic pleasure of watching them do it the hard way. women would normally just kill the bugs instantly with their lasers. all women have lasers.

10) Women can't keep secrets. They only kill.

11) Women always go to public restrooms in groups. This is just in case there

is a gang of pirates or dogs. the group of women could kick the pirate's and/or

dog's butts no problem.

12) Women can't refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she's doing.

It might be a fellow ninj--er---woman calling.

13) Women never understand why men love toys. the only toys women need are

ninja stars and sweet guitars.

14) Women think all blood is the same.

15) Women keep three different shampoos in the shower. one will make her fly, one is to help her master sticking to walls, and one is for bioslime.

16) Women don't understand the appeal of sports unless fighting is a sport. one time, this one woman met a professional football player and he took her out to the movies. yeah right he was a real professional football player--he was a pirate. she smashed his head like a melon. then all of these dogs came out of nowhere and she killed them all by flying over them and frying them up with herlaser eyes.

17) If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip, she will pack 7 of the same outfit...and a sword. and a guitar...oh, and some ninja stars.

18) Women brush their hair before bed. this to create positive ions. which has nothing to do with anything.

19) Watch a woman eat an ice cream cone and you'll have a pretty good idea about how she'll be able to kick your butt.

20) Women are paid less than men, except for one field: fighting. usually there are smoke bombs.

21) Women are never wrong. And if you say they are they will charge after you and chop off your head, maybe even, with fire..

22) Women do not know much about cars, but they know enough to know that exploding them is sweet.

23) Women have better restrooms. They get the nice chairs and red carpet. this is because women have to rest their energies--man, flying and stabbing gets so tiring, but at least they dudes just get a large bowl to share. women thinkthis is tubular.

24) The average number of items in a typical woman's bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items. and its probably better, because if they were to pick up the wrong item, it might begin to knock off his head and go beserk. that would be sweet though.

25) Women love cats. Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats. what men don't realize is that cat's kill people too. they can also play guitar.

:laugh:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 02:30:13 pm by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

The opposite sex.
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2005, 02:20:51 am »
^^
that is one of the funniest things i have read for a while!!!!
eh he he he he

except number five,i love pirates, im a pirate.
just ask my myspace freinds!!!

harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr