Author Topic: Wow...Just...Wow  (Read 6446 times)

patrick12q

Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2005, 10:45:56 am »
actually,they blame every new piece of tech,or not tech.thebigcheeze missed a few.

books,raidio,tv,movies,video games.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 01:03:43 am »
It's something we need to get used to. Video games are going to have to take the blame for everything since they've become mega popular.

First it was radio, then television, now video games. It'll eventually move on to something else.

100% agreed

I hate this GTA conspiracy crap, it's a load of ::Dolphin Noise:: The GTA series are the best games ever and millions of people play them and suddenly it's being blamedfor everything because around 5 people n the world did something wrong and they happen to play that game.

99% agreed. I dont think GTA is the best series ever.

skywalker8

Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2005, 03:58:35 pm »
i personally don like grand theft auto. i like the medal of honor series. European Assualt is the newest one if anyone likes first person shooters you should at least rent this one.

timstapels

Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2005, 02:38:05 am »
i personally don like grand theft auto. i like the medal of honor series. European Assualt is the newest one if anyone likes first person shooters you should at least rent this one.
[snapback]200053[/snapback]
A little off topic here don't we think? Anyway, I aggree with the above posts, I guess we just need to accept it, it'll pass someday.....

EDIT: Oh, and European Assault is ::Dolphin Noise::
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 02:40:22 am by timstapels »

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2005, 06:28:40 am »
what annoys me is all this ::Dolphin Noise:: about that gaming industry, which parents are obvioulsy hearing about, because it seems to be all over the news, they have a little winge about it, say their bit, then go straight out and buy the new GTA san andreas game for their kids.

In fact, i remember when GTA Vice CIty was released, and at the time i was working in Currys (and electrical Retailer) and a 10 year old kid came in, he tried to buy it, and because the age rating on it was 18, i refused to serve him, he got really angry with me, and i was saying its the law for me not to sell it to him. So, he went home, and got his parents to come back in to buy it for him, his parents had a go at me saying i was a complete discrase that i wouldnt sell it to their son, and that it was discusting that just because it was an 18 game i wouldnt sell it to him.

That, right there, is how the younger kids get these games, the parents then deny all responcibility, and blame the companies. And that really REALLY annoyes me. And because as a side section of my university course is game maikins, i have one thing to say to the whiney little retarded parents out there, ::Dolphin Noise:: off
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 06:29:02 am by chongster »

Banana

Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2005, 06:34:41 am »
what annoys me is all this ::Dolphin Noise:: about that gaming industry, which parents are obvioulsy hearing about, because it seems to be all over the news, they have a little winge about it, say their bit, then go straight out and buy the new GTA san andreas game for their kids.

In fact, i remember when GTA Vice CIty was released, and at the time i was working in Currys (and electrical Retailer) and a 10 year old kid came in, he tried to buy it, and because the age rating on it was 18, i refused to serve him, he got really angry with me, and i was saying its the law for me not to sell it to him. So, he went home, and got his parents to come back in to buy it for him, his parents had a go at me saying i was a complete discrase that i wouldnt sell it to their son, and that it was discusting that just because it was an 18 game i wouldnt sell it to him.

That, right there, is how the younger kids get these games, the parents then deny all responcibility, and blame the companies. And that really REALLY annoyes me. And because as a side section of my university course is game maikins, i have one thing to say to the whiney little retarded parents out there, ::Dolphin Noise:: off
[snapback]201216[/snapback]

You win for best post ever

-Banana

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2005, 07:08:23 am »

very good post. i tried to buy a m game at wal mart and they wouldnt even let me touch it cuase i didnt look old enough, not that i was anyways. but yea, i thin they should sell all the really "bad" video games in a store that  by taking one look at it, you know its bad for a 10 year old to play. but i doubt parents will care.(my parents are so freakin strict, they wont let me get it"  but yea...... little kids shouldnt be playing it, i have cousins who range from 6-12 years old who play it, and there parents could care less
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2005, 12:25:02 pm »

You win for best post ever

-Banana
[snapback]201219[/snapback]

Thanks Banana, my views on that topic are so strong, its crazy, i had to stop myself writing there because i would have gone on WAY to long otherwise

mermaidboy_and_barnacleman

Wow...Just...Wow
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2005, 04:17:51 pm »

I agree so much on this. There are so many little kids in the world who don't care about the game rating :angry:; they just care if it's a cool game.