Author Topic: The final sentence game!  (Read 4870 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

The final sentence game!
« on: July 07, 2005, 06:56:51 pm »
:ph34r: Okay, I played this game at my friends house and decided to see if I could translate it onto a forum. Heres how the game works. The first person (thats me!) writes an entry to a story, and the next person must complete it. It sounds easy, but theres a slight twist! For this game, I want you to ignore my entire entry, except for the last sentence. Now, with only that last sentence as your guide, you must write the next entry! It may sound boring, but usually, the entry's have nothing to do with eachother and the end result is pretty funny! We'll have 5 entrys for this story, with me doing the first. Then, the fifth person will complete the story and type The End at the bottom! Then, read the whole story to see how wierd it is! (PS: To make it even funnier, read the entry that you ignored after poster your own entry, and see how much yours is related to it!).

Now Ill write my entry!

It was a dark and stormy night when Jimmy Jim Torbo Socks left his house to go get an ice cream cone. Jimmy Jim Turbo Socks was a ten year old boy who, as a result of scientific expieriments, had two heads with one brain shared bettween them. Because of this Jimmy Jim Turbo Socks was very dumb.  Anyway, as Jimmy Jim was walking towards the ice cream shop, a wierd man grabbed him and stuffed him in a bag. Soon Jimmy Jim Turbo Socks was in an airplane, but since he was so dumb, he didnt know that. "Excuse me sir" he said, "Where am I?".

lil`Sara

The final sentence game!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 07:16:36 pm »
OOO! this sounds fun! I'll put my last sentence under the rest of my entry.

"Why, you're in Watermelon Town." The girl said. "O, right. Like the fruit?" He said. "No, like the Ancient wizard who invented Watermelons." The girl said eerily. He turned away and started running. He ran until he tripped on a pile of watermelon seeds. He heard gasps all around him, and suddenly the girl was beside him. "I can't believe what you just did!" She cried. A dark shadow was cast over him as he looked up and saw a large man.
"Who dared to disrupt the slumber of these seeds?"

UltraSpongeyDude

The final sentence game!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 07:24:45 pm »
"I shall!!!" said SuperMan. "O my gosh, its superman!" said the dragonball wanabe. "Yes! And I shall disrupt these seeds!" yelled Superman happily. "Why?" said the dragonball wanabe. "Cause they are the seeds of darkness!" replied superman. "No they're not!" yelled batman, who suddently decended from the sky. Then superman and batman fought to the death. And just when batman was about to give the fatal blow, superman dissapeared. "Where did he go?" they all gasped.

:ph34r:

weird_4

The final sentence game!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 07:41:58 pm »
"To Davey Jones Locker" the flying dutchmen growled. "I'm dieing!" Superman said weakly. "Come!"the flying dutchmen hollerd evily! "Stop you evil fiend!" Bat man hollered loudly! "Quick to the Bat Cave!" Bat Man hollered! Then Bat Man took off and flew to the......

lil`Sara

The final sentence game!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 08:04:01 pm »
...ice cream shop because he was hungry. "Mmm, ice cream." He said. "I would like some Superman Ice Cream, please." He said to the teenager at the counter. "Yeah, sure coming righ..." The girl looked up at Batman and stopped. "Oh my gosh...your...your..." "Total is two ninty-eight?" He helped. The girl nodded as she handed him his ice cream, a slightly dazed look upon her face. "Keep the change." Batman said as he walked out of the store.

THE END (it WAS five posts right?)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 08:04:45 pm by lil`Sara »

UltraSpongeyDude

The final sentence game!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 06:53:03 am »
Okay, I think you guys are missing the point. Your not supposed to read the whole entry. Only the last sentance out of the last entry. That way the entry's have nothing to do with eachother. Got it? Okay, let's start from the last entry that followed the rules and go from there! PS: Cheers go to lil' sara who actually followed the rules!

Here's the third entry:

"I shall!!!" said SuperMan. "O my gosh, its superman!" said the dragonball wanabe. "Yes! And I shall disrupt these seeds!" yelled Superman happily. "Why?" said the dragonball wanabe. "Cause they are the seeds of darkness!" replied superman. "No they're not!" yelled batman, who suddently decended from the sky. Then superman and batman fought to the death. And just when batman was about to give the fatal blow, superman dissapeared. "Where did he go?" they all gasped.
 :ph34r:

weird_4

The final sentence game!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 09:34:50 pm »
"To the bathroom."Superman said. "WHAT!" Bat Man squeaked. Wonder Girl flew down and Super Man gasped. Super Man said quietly, "She's cool." Bat Man gasped and told Wonder Woman.......

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
The final sentence game!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 10:45:56 pm »
"You look like an ostrich!" Wonder Woman squealed with delight and decided to take Batman on a date. First, they were going to go mud wrestling, then they were going to....

lil`Sara

The final sentence game!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 12:31:46 am »
PS: Cheers go to lil' sara who actually followed the rules!
[snapback]203520[/snapback]
YESSSS! *does happy dance*

Eat lots of pie! Billy the Pumpkin Kid lubbed (lubb=better version of love) pie! His favorite shirt was a t-shirt that said "p13 0\/\/|\|$" except it now looked like "p.3 u\  /| |s". Anyway, back to the story. Billy and Stacii were going to get some pie. A man stopped them while Billy was wearing his 'p13 0\/\/|\|$' shirt and said "1337!" while a bubble appeared next to his head. Billy thought he looked cartoonish, but listened. "1337 1$ 7|-|3 b3$7 g|20u|D 3\/a|2!" The man said.

sorry, i've been dying to try typing like that. the guy said '1337 is the best group evar'  :tongue:

Rabble

The final sentence game!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 02:25:35 am »
This doesn't make sense he proclaimed. This forum was going crazy and his patience was loss. He drew his sword and sliced the vile candy man. A merchant came. With a blue tortch lit on his back.

weird_4

The final sentence game!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 06:35:24 pm »
"Come" the man said loudly. Billy screamed in fright and yelled on the top of his lungs, "BAT MAN! SUPER MAN! WONDER WOMAN! HELLLLLP!!!!" Meanwhile Bat Man was to busy getting slapped by Wonder Woman while Super Man was in a 7/11 drinking a slurpie. "HELLLLLLLLPPPP!" Billy screamed again! The man told Billy, "Keep it quiet!" Billy squealed and..........

BiggerSquarierSpongier

The final sentence game!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 06:39:16 pm »
The man told Billy, "Keep it quiet!" Billy squealed and.......... Then Grim came. "I told you to keep it quiet! The man said. "'The Grim Reaper was coming for me!' I told ya, but ya wouldn't listen! Ya just kept on yellin' and now he's gonna kill me!"

UltraSpongeyDude

The final sentence game!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 06:48:13 pm »
Still your not getting it. You are supposed to ignore the entire entry except for the last sentence. This way, the entry's are in almost no way connected. And for the writers, try not to include your characters names in the last sentence. Now, lets try again. Ill write the first post, and you follow the rules:

Jimmy slowly walked along the quiet street. But soon the quiet was broken when a bloodcurdeling scream was let out. Jimmy jumped. "What was that?" he wondered. :ph34r: