Author Topic: Scary and Wierd Hallusinations  (Read 2059 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

Scary and Wierd Hallusinations
« on: July 06, 2005, 05:42:50 pm »
Ever thought you saw something the wasn't really there? Has it ever been something scary? Something just plain wierd? Tell us here.

One time, after watching Star Wars Episode I: Th Phantom Menace, I thought I saw Darth Maul in my bed when I went to go to sleep. I was little, so it was pretty scary!  :ph34r:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 04:15:44 am »
I was in science class once and I thought ZIM came into the classroom and stole my pencil case and tried to eat it...but I found that the person next to me just wanted to borrow something from it.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 07:52:45 am »
Yeah, when I was little I always thought random people were hiding in my closet.

patrick12q

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 09:09:14 am »
i never ever ever ever nevery ever open my eyes in my bedroom.i alwas saw something.

lil_angel911

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 09:40:45 am »
i always see "signs" after watching  scary movies.....i once saw a movie were a chandeliar fell on this lady and she was the only person who heard creaking from the ceiling.......the next day at school i was the only person who heard the ceiling creek and i ran because i thought the light was gonna fall on me...

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 11:46:26 am »
Uhm. When I was little, every time I went into my parents bedroom I thought I saw Mona Lisa(not the painting) laying on the bed

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 12:07:55 pm »
i always see "signs" after watching  scary movies.....i once saw a movie were a chandeliar fell on this lady and she was the only person who heard creaking from the ceiling.......the next day at school i was the only person who heard the ceiling creek and i ran because i thought the light was gonna fall on me...
[snapback]203048[/snapback]

same here, I keep thinking aliens are attacking after watching 'War Of The Worlds'...it took me 2 whole nights to get rid of my nightmares.  :sad:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

patrick12q

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 12:14:37 pm »
yeah,when i was litttle,i was scared of mona lisa,never had hallsunations about her,but when we went camping,me and my sister went on a ghost hunt.you can guess i found ghosts and i also found a black thing coming towards me.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 01:36:15 pm »
One time, I stayed up really late to watch Independence Day, and I fell asleep.  The last thing I remember was one of those aliens pointing a gun at me forcing me to do something...

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 02:05:32 pm »
I get them at night all the time, too many to name.