Author Topic: What did you come for?  (Read 6193 times)

spongebuddie

What did you come for?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 08:31:56 pm »
hey same reason i came to look for pics :D

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
What did you come for?
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2005, 08:34:41 pm »
My God, I can't remember. XD I do remember I came here when the chat was introduced, and then the forums were made. :biggrin: I also remember thinking Hannah was a dude. :tongue:

Elizabeth Rose

What did you come for?
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 08:38:03 pm »
I wanted to debate politics, and saw that many things needed to be straightened out in the Debate Den when my brother showed them to me. :P

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
What did you come for?
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2005, 09:50:08 pm »
I wanted to a BMFSO about my game :happy:
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Eva:Gina

What did you come for?
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2005, 10:17:02 pm »
my boy freind told me to find a forum, cos i was jelous of his rc one, regretably, this is what i found!!  :laugh:

timstapels

What did you come for?
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2005, 10:25:03 pm »
I can't really remember. I just stumbled upon it I think...

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
What did you come for?
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2005, 11:55:56 pm »
I found SpongeZone luinked at the now closed down SpongeBob Online(as of 3 days ago). I saew the link to SpongeZone, and I thought: "Gess. SpongeZone? Must be crappy? It is named SpongeZone" After a while that stupid linmk bugged me an I came. I saw the forums, figured out how to join, and joined. It was my first jpined forum! I posted like 3 times cuz I could nt fugure anything out. Beofre thayt I went to SBC, and the link to Mario Land was there. I learned how to use forums at Mario Land, and began posting at SpongeZone. Recently, I stopped posting at the SpongeZone Forums to begin posting at the United SpongeBob Forums :P

timstapels

What did you come for?
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2005, 12:52:17 am »
Recently, I stopped posting at the SpongeZone Forums to begin posting at the United SpongeBob Forums :P
[snapback]202199[/snapback]
Er.. arnt they the same forums though O_o.

spongeybrain09

What did you come for?
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2005, 07:21:32 am »
well one day i thought "hey maybe they're is spongebob stuff online" and then i found great sites, and with all my site cruising this was my 3rd spongebob site i found.  i have been reading the content and forums for a long time and finally joined

lil`Sara

What did you come for?
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2005, 10:45:21 am »
Me and Kevin were talking about Spongebob and he was like 'yeah, well, i have this website so im sweeter then you :P'. Then he left and i had no one to talk to, and i had already been reading stuff on here, so i joined ^_^ because IM sweet at life.

jesusofsuburbia

What did you come for?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2005, 10:56:50 am »
I found SpongeZone luinked at the now closed down SpongeBob Online(as of 3 days ago). I saew the link to SpongeZone, and I thought: "Gess. SpongeZone? Must be crappy? It is named SpongeZone" After a while that stupid linmk bugged me an I came. I saw the forums, figured out how to join, and joined. It was my first jpined forum! I posted like 3 times cuz I could nt fugure anything out. Beofre thayt I went to SBC, and the link to Mario Land was there. I learned how to use forums at Mario Land, and began posting at SpongeZone. Recently, I stopped posting at the SpongeZone Forums to begin posting at the United SpongeBob Forums :P
[snapback]202199[/snapback]

Wow. Your paragraph has a million typos.

I don't have a specific reason for joining, I came one day and decided to sign-up. I'm glad I did because the place is awesome, and some of the people here too.

Sheldon J. Plankton

What did you come for?
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2005, 01:14:51 pm »
To talk about Spongebob.

Banana

What did you come for?
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2005, 02:00:37 pm »
Because

a. I wanted to talk about Spongebob
b. The last forum I went to I was flammed out of and I wanted to go to a new place where I could try to be excepted.

-Banana

sponge monkey100

What did you come for?
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2005, 06:44:44 pm »
meet new people and to have a good time!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
What did you come for?
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2005, 09:09:05 pm »
My God, I can't remember. XD I do remember I came here when the chat was introduced, and then the forums were made. :biggrin: I also remember thinking Hannah was a dude. :tongue:
[snapback]202146[/snapback]
I remember thinking you were a chick  :biggrin: