Author Topic: Gay Pride Parade  (Read 7203 times)

oscar_the_grouch

Gay Pride Parade
« on: July 31, 2005, 07:52:37 pm »
Okay, well I went to the Gay Pride Parade today. I completly suport homosexuality, and had a great time, but do you really think the parade is going to make people respect Gays and Lesbians more? I mean I dont see how some of it can be taken seriously. I understand it is great that gay's and lesbians are been suported for their sexuality instead of being frowned on, but some of the things they do just doesn't seem to be gaining them a lot of credit. I hope this is aloud to be posted. I am curious to know others opinions.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 12:20:28 am »
Well I'm sure it gets the point out. But as for people taking it seriously, I'm not sure. In my opinion, you won't be taken seriously if you don't show everyone else that you somewhat respect their opinion too. I say somewhat because sure, some people that don't support what you believe in are disrespectful, but some aren't. For example, if this parade got out of hand with people going crazy, like if it included violence, then I would lose my respect for them. But that's not the case for it, so I don't mind. I don't support gay marraige, but I don't want to run someone else's life either.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 02:58:19 pm »
Cool, I would go if they had one in Bridgewater.

super_sayian_spongebob

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 07:12:21 pm »
I would go to one if I had the chance. I mean even if they're gay it's good to see them celebrate the spirit of it.

weird_4

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 09:19:20 am »
I would go also, but my parents wouldn't allow me to see it.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 12:31:53 am »
Know ofense, but gross!

Homosexuality is a sin and it is just sick. It's not that I don't like the person, its that the the whole gay/lesbian thing is just wrong. :blink:   :ph34r:

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 12:37:13 am »
Know ofense, but gross!

Homosexuality is a sin and it is just sick. It's not that I don't like the person, its that the the whole gay/lesbian thing is just wrong. :blink:   :ph34r:
[snapback]233335[/snapback]

Why dig up this topic?

Anyway, some people don't believe in your religion, so the whole "homosexuality is a sin" thing won't work.  I'm not saying I don't, so don't attack me.

But anyway, homosexuality isn't really a choice.  There are hormonal and genetic patterns which cause it.  I have a friend who's gay, and it doesn't bother me because I know he can't help it.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 07:14:21 pm »
Know ofense, but gross!

Homosexuality is a sin and it is just sick. It's not that I don't like the person, its that the the whole gay/lesbian thing is just wrong. :blink:   :ph34r:

Why dig up this topic?

Anyway, some people don't believe in your religion, so the whole "homosexuality is a sin" thing won't work.  I'm not saying I don't, so don't attack me.

But anyway, homosexuality isn't really a choice.  There are hormonal and genetic patterns which cause it.  I have a friend who's gay, and it doesn't bother me because I know he can't help it.
[snapback]233338[/snapback]
I'm not going to attack you, and I know that not everyon beleives in my religion. But just because there are hormonal problems does'nt mean that with the right help they can't control it. But I do know some pretty cool gay people, as gross as it may be.

Lil Loco

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 07:16:20 pm »
look i dont agree wit it either, but thiz will get sum people goin against each other real quick.  so i'd jus leave thiz alone.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 07:18:28 pm »
look i dont agree wit it either, but thiz will get sum people goin against each other real quick.  so i'd jus leave thiz alone.
[snapback]235076[/snapback]

I agree.  It's best to let this topic die before it gets bad.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 07:21:20 pm »
look i dont agree wit it either, but thiz will get sum people goin against each other real quick.  so i'd jus leave thiz alone.
[snapback]235076[/snapback]

I agree.  It's best to let this topic die before it gets bad.
[snapback]235080[/snapback]
I might as well to, seing as I do cause alot of trouble. :happy:

Dragon Of Grief

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 08:18:00 pm »
Know ofense, but gross!

Homosexuality is a sin and it is just sick. It's not that I don't like the person, its that the the whole gay/lesbian thing is just wrong. :blink:   :ph34r:
Sorry, but my god is a little more accepting then yours...

I am bisexual, and I don't see how it is wrong at all. It is human nature for heaven's sake. No one chooses their sexuality. My best friend is gay. Do you think he choose to be gay? It is what he likes. Their is nothing that can change that. The God you believe in is strict and unforgiving... the god I believe in is accepting and loving.

And anyways, every person on this green earth has at least had one sexual thought about the same sex. Don't deny it either.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 08:19:16 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Lil Loco

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 08:19:57 pm »
two thingz...

i cant speak for him, but my God iz forgiving...
jus leave thiz, or he'z gonna come back and it wont ever end...

Dragon Of Grief

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 08:21:59 pm »
I used to think homosexuality is wrong, but I just don't see things the same I used too... my political standing has changed a lot over time after much needed discovering of myself.

jesusofsuburbia

Gay Pride Parade
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2005, 08:25:34 pm »
I'm not gay, and I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against homosexuals. Excuse me please if I sound kind of homophobic, but I dislike flamboyant people; that's the reason why I don't like gay pride parades much. They're in all their right of expresing and living their sexuality freely, yet I do not like it when exagerate it; this by being flamboyant, etc.