Author Topic: Do celebrites really act like this?!  (Read 7494 times)

weird_4

Do celebrites really act like this?!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 09:19:28 am »
Well I thought it was a good thing to be rich and famous. And why would someone take their money?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 09:28:19 am »
Well I thought it was a good thing to be rich and famous. And why would someone take their money?

You don't understand society that much now, do you?

People who don't have billion of dollars/pounds/yen will want money really badly...they'll try anything to get it...so the poorer people (scammers and the like) will target celebrities to get it.
You need money to buy food and things to survive, if you have no money, you have jack sqwat.
I agree that if I had the chance to get money from a celebrity, I'de take it....cause I'm broke....then again Im still a teen.

When I get rich and famous, I'm gonna live in the middle of nowhere and away from publicity on private land.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

weird_4

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 09:30:08 am »
Well take my advice..... Earn some oney or somthing. Take money out of your collage fund. Then you'll be rich.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 09:37:03 am »
Well take my advice..... Earn some oney or somthing. Take money out of your collage fund. Then you'll be rich.
[snapback]221266[/snapback]

That advice isn't actually very helpful...especially since you do not live in the UK.
We PAY loads to go to college, we don't get money for going.
I am not going to college anyway...Im taking A level courses in 6th form.
Getting rich is not as easy as you think it is, you still have no idea how difficult it is to even keep hold of money.
If I had 1 pound for every time I have seen or heard stories about debt and finacial problems in this country, I could retire at the age of 21 and not even start work.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Rabble

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 12:51:35 pm »
Are you kidding me?? Celebratys rock because they're soo rich and soo famous.
[snapback]221233[/snapback]

1. it's celbrities.
2. being famous and rich can be a VERY bad thing sometimes, many celeb's have commited suicide because they never got any privacy.
3. The fact you are rich doesn't mean you will be happy, people will want to take money from you especially through marriage.
4. There is only one O is 'so'.
[snapback]221243[/snapback]

1) Celebrities. (Dous) (Uno)ce·leb·ri·ty

2) They have? Thats a bit wild. I would just stop all the movies and watever they do.

3) Agreed. Enough of anything will kill you.

4) I will keep that in mind. :P

You know this isn't the bad advice topic.

That advice isn't actually very helpful...especially since you do not live in the UK.
We PAY loads to go to college, we don't get money for going.
I am not going to college anyway...Im taking A level courses in 6th form.
Getting rich is not as easy as you think it is, you still have no idea how difficult it is to even keep hold of money.
If I had 1 pound for every time I have seen or heard stories about debt and finacial problems in this country, I could retire at the age of 21 and not even start work.

Its true.

Some  people in this world only care about money. So they steal. Its a wonder to the modern world.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 12:52:53 pm by Evilspongee »

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2005, 12:52:31 pm »
When I get rich and famous, I'm gonna live in the middle of nowhere and away from publicity on private land.
[snapback]221263[/snapback]

I'm glad you said "when". In my opinion, confidence is all you need to make it.

L8RS!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2005, 01:58:34 am »
1) Celebrities. (Dous) (Uno)ce·leb·ri·ty

2) They have? Thats a bit wild. I would just stop all the movies and watever they do.

3) Agreed. Enough of anything will kill you.

4) I will keep that in mind. :P

[snapback]221409[/snapback]

DOH! Sorry about the typo, I'll try and fix that now. >_<'''
And yes, some celebrities have killed themselves through drugs and acts of suicide inside their own homes because of the pressure's put on them.
There was one celebrity who hung themself, I cannot remember who it was, but there was another celebrity who killed themself through drug-overdose.