Author Topic: Racial Profiling  (Read 14032 times)

MiraclrPlz

Racial Profiling
« on: August 13, 2005, 07:34:32 pm »
We are fighting an enemy far more evil than Hitler or Stalin.  Hitler is back, and this time it is in the form of a religion--Islamic Extremism.  You all know about the terror attacks in London.  How do we keep ourselves, the Americans, safe home and abroad?? Can you believe that MoronMayor Ballonburg of NY will have subways and what not the passangers checked but get this--yuh better sit down forthis, THERE WILL BE NO RACIAL PROFILING!  

Let's say you are looking for a needle in a haystack.  You'd NEVER EVER EVER find it.  But if you had one of MSP's supa magnets, you'd find it in a heartbeat.  And the magnet we need for the lives of Americans is racial profiling!  90-year old grandma's could be checked in the random searches as often as middle-easterners!!!  IT'S NOT 90 YEAR OLD GRANDMA TERRORISM!  IT IS ISLAMIC TERRORISM!  IT IS ALL THEM!  

We are going to be killed by liberalism!  It sounds awful but it must be done if you don't wanna get killed!  Of course not all muslims are carrying in bombs, but if you wanna find the threat, you have to check them!  Americans.  So liberal.  Thinking it's being judgemennntal.  .   You let gays run around it parades wearining tight leather pants and slapping themselves.  But ya had to tolerate it cuz ya didnt wanna be judgemennnntal.  And then your towers wen't down on 9/11 cause ya duidn't wanna be judgemennnntal. But it we get hit again like that, the American people will DEMAND IT!!!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Racial Profiling
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 07:38:48 pm »
Racial profiling is disgusting because you're violating someone's rights because of the color of the skin and/or their heritage.

Rabble

Racial Profiling
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 07:38:55 pm »
Msp? When did you get here?

On topic:

I agree. Sadly. Nobody is more evil than hitler though. And Racial profling is evil. Anything racist is evil.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 07:39:52 pm by Evilspongee »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Racial Profiling
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 07:39:10 pm »
SOrry about my flaming.

Just read later on to see my opinion
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 09:11:58 pm by Sponge-Tron_X »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 07:39:51 pm »
Racial profiling just angers me, this is just like popularity at school.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 07:42:12 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Rabble

Racial Profiling
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 07:40:24 pm »
You seriosly need to stop drinking caffine beverages.
[snapback]218083[/snapback]

Shut up with the jokes and get serious.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 07:41:20 pm »
Ah jeeze. Settle down folks. I'm saying this early. If a MSP bashfest starts I'm closing the thread. End of story..

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Racial Profiling
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 07:42:19 pm »
Well, MSP is being a freakin' rascist. ANy rascist needs to be bashed

Rabble

Racial Profiling
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 07:42:39 pm »
Yeah. Your guys are really mean to MSP even if he has been a jerk in the past hes not a insult chew toy. (Made no sense)

Edit; Sponge tron stop trying to start a flame war.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 07:43:13 pm by Evilspongee »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 07:43:45 pm »
Racial Profiling=Not Coral. You can't judge people by apperance. I like to think that everyone is equal and that you can't assume that they are a terrorist with out sufficient evidence. There are some people who look really scary but are still a caring person. What if you were Muslim and they just assumed you were a terrorist? MSP, I rarely agree with you because you don't look at the whole picture.

Elizabeth Rose

Racial Profiling
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 07:44:55 pm »
Ok, in a way he is somewhat right. Because Arabs are the ones doing terrorist attacks, then naturally they should be searched. If white women were doing the exact same thing, I'd want them searched too. To me it kinda makes sense, you can be nice and polite about it, and if they have nothing to hide, there should be no problem. If we want attacks to stop, then it is something we are going to HAVE to do.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 07:45:12 pm »
People stop bashin on MSP he has his opinions like you, you don't see him bashing on your opinions, your just not being an intellegent debater by bashin on someones opinions
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Rabble

Racial Profiling
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 07:46:17 pm »
People stop bashin on MSP he has his opinions like you, you don't see him bashing on your opinions, your just not being an intellegent debater by bashin on someones opinions
[snapback]218095[/snapback]

You just bashed on him a few post ago.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Racial Profiling
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 07:46:52 pm »
Ok, in a way he is somewhat right. Because Arabs are the ones doing terrorist attacks, then naturally they should be searched. If white women were doing the exact same thing, I'd want them searched too. To me it kinda makes sense, you can be nice and polite about it, and if they have nothing to hide, there should be no problem. If we want attacks to stop, then it is something we are going to HAVE to do.
[snapback]218094[/snapback]

It's OK if say race is used as a lookout, but searching every single Islamic person is unconstitutional and immoral.

MiraclrPlz

Racial Profiling
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 07:46:58 pm »
If I were semetic looking, I would be willing to give up some of my freedom, if being checked means giving up freedom.  We will get hit again as sure as I'm sitting here because of liberalism.  If any of you would like to see those pictures of people jumping out of buildings explodoing on 9/11, I'll show you if you pm me.  then tell me.