Author Topic: The Next-Next Gen  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
The Next-Next Gen
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2005, 04:19:48 pm »
Hmmm. My first gaming system was a Sega Genesis 16 bit back in the day. I've owned a few others too. Virtual Boy, which was horrible on the eyes and I always played it laying down and it was too heavy, but I had fun with it, The NES, Sega Saturn. I dont think I'd the Nintendo ON, thats getting WAY to into it. And to me, would make people stay inside and game all day even more. But I dont hate games, I like them. I haven't really played video games since the late 90's, but I'm sure these companies will come out with something that will blow our minds in 5 or 6 years. I mean, who thought about the PS1 in 1993? See what I mean? I havent found a game that would make me want to buy a system, but then again I'm not much of a gamer. I feel the same way as Chrono. Shelling out 300 bucks for the latest thing every couple of years doesnt really sit well with me. I wish they had more puzzle type games like tetris and that Marble game on Mac OSX. Well, I dont belong in this thread now do I?  :biggrin:

edso

The Next-Next Gen
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2005, 06:43:24 pm »
I won a XBPX and Im getting a rev so I get both my faves.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Next-Next Gen
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 10:15:33 am »
I won a XBPX and Im getting a rev so I get both my faves.
[snapback]241293[/snapback]
Thats not the point of this thread. Read the first postof repetive sentances.