Author Topic: Tony Hawks American Wasteland  (Read 2872 times)

Sean_00013

Tony Hawks American Wasteland
« on: November 01, 2005, 09:45:27 am »
I just wanna know if anyone here's got the new Tony Hawks game

It's a lot more realistic than Tony Hawks Underground 2 because it doeant have celebs like the dude with the mechanical bull or Benjamin Franklin and without (as much) destruction.

The fact that you just dont choose what you look like and change it whenever you want is good.

I completed Story Mode on Sunday around noon and now im starting again on a more difficult level

ive just noticed now too that there are no cheats...

My Next door neighbour didnt believe me when i said that i completed story mode already and he went online and tried to find some cheats for it

So im just wondering if anyone else and if they have completed it yet or not or whatever.

Also ... Whats a Panda Suit ? I got the Money to buy it but i dont know how to use it so can someone tell me ?

9aTrick

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 01:44:49 pm »
I saw the preview and i didn't really like the look of it adn i didn't like tony hawk underground 1 & 2.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 12:42:37 pm »
The soundtrack has some crappy emo band ruining the Descendents classic "Suburban Home", thats all I know.

Spongee15

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 01:19:33 pm »
I saw the preview and the game looks great. Im gonna rent it first to see if i like it.

AND U COMPLETED STORY MODE ALREADY!?!! :blink:

woow...  if i had the game it will take me abt 4 weeks to finish  :huh:

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 01:25:03 pm »
The soundtrack has some crappy emo band ruining the Descendents classic "Suburban Home", thats all I know.
[snapback]250589[/snapback]

Seriously, get over the "crappy emo" thing.  Every time someone mentions music you talk about how crappy emo is.  Stop it.

As far as this game goes, I actually think it will be the first in the series that I'm not going to play.  I didn't enjoy THUG 2 at all.  THPS 2 and 4 are the best game in the series, and the others really don't measure up well to them.  Recently, the series has become a disappointment to me.

Megan

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 01:56:25 pm »
THAW actually had a good story to it. I rented it last week and finished it. I liked it well enough.

Fifth Dynasty

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 02:39:39 pm »
Seriously, get over the "crappy emo" thing.  Every time someone mentions music you talk about how crappy emo is.  Stop it.
[snapback]250604[/snapback]

I get your point, but I'd be pretty ticked if some band ruined a great song. Just like Adema. They RUINED the song "Nutshell" by Alice in Chains. I needed a worry stone for a few days after I heard the horrid remake. And he's right, emo is pretty crappy.

And yes, there are cheats to this game (what do you think Gameshark was made for, collecting dust?)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 02:46:31 pm by Fifth Dynasty »

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 07:01:41 pm »
[snapback]250589[/snapback]

Seriously, get over the "crappy emo" thing.  Every time someone mentions music you talk about how crappy emo is.  Stop it.

As far as this game goes, I actually think it will be the first in the series that I'm not going to play.  I didn't enjoy THUG 2 at all.  THPS 2 and 4 are the best game in the series, and the others really don't measure up well to them.  Recently, the series has become a disappointment to me.
[snapback]250604[/snapback]
I'm also sick of you calling emo crappy everytime someone brings it up. Sure I hate emo, but I don't mention it all the time. And far worse covers have been done. Think Kidz Bop, imagine that song being made into a Kidz Bop Song. *Shudders*

I'll probably rent this game I like Tony Hawk Games, but I don't think they have more then 1 or maybe 2 weeks of playing time at 1st, then you rediscover it later. The Ealier games are good when
you just want to play while waiting for your friends.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 02:29:46 am »
I hadn't played a Hawk game since THPS3, and I bought THUG2 for PSP earlier this year, and to be honest, that's good enough for me right now.

Sean_00013

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 09:24:18 am »
Ye i completed story mode ha ha Spongee15 lol

probably cos i had a lot of time on my hands since it was raining lol

TearfulxRose

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 06:43:20 am »
I'm gonna get it sometime next week. It looks pretty awesome. :tongue:

Sean_00013

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 12:41:11 pm »