Author Topic: My Piks And Creating Smilies  (Read 7974 times)

Ms. APuff

My Piks And Creating Smilies
« on: October 04, 2003, 08:57:00 pm »
I have sent the photos of my classrom decorations to cmonkey. lets hope he can post some of them.
Also... I want to create a smilie. I have Corel Rave, but want to know if anyone has another software suggestion for creating them. :mf_type:  

Megan

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 03:13:03 pm »
not me. sorry.im really bad with computer stuff. but my comp. ed teacher is good. he taught me how to tyoe with out lookign at the keys. aint that cool!

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 07:01:22 pm »
Heh, our computer teachers are boring here. Kinda neat to have an atmosphere kids can relate to, instead of just white walls with corny signs with those little phrases about education. Yeah, my Oracle teacher, Mr. Kooi (Kooi-Dawg for all you hipsters that want to sound cool) will honestly put you to sleep. He's the most boring. guy. ever. He speaks completely monotone, and covers the same material for weeks on end. Ugh.

Ms. APuff

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2003, 08:31:27 pm »
Sorry to hear that. :sad: The teachers in our school have great rooms. We don't go by grades. We have Tribes. (Zuni, Seneca, Pawnee, Hopi, Nanticoke, Inuit, Cheyenne and Cherokee etc.) It's a hands on school that teaches with lots of multi-sensory tactics. Most of the kids there have had bad experiences at mainstream schools, but really blossom at RCS.
By the way.... (off topic) I noticed your guitars listed. Have you ever heard of Paul Reed Smith Guitars? He is an old hippie that I used to know in Annapolis back in the "Glory Days". He has made guitars for many rockers. Santana was his first client. He's really an awesome artist. You ought to do a search for PRS guitars and check him out.  His factory is right down the street from where I live.OOOOOPs is that advertising?

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 07:40:00 am »
He is an old hippie that I used to know in Annapolis back in the "Glory Days".

You KNEW Paul Reed Smith?! Dude, that's awesome. I definately know his guitars, they are very elegant (and expensive!). PRS guitars are really good and they have an excellent sound. I'd love to get one, but I don't have the money right now.

mermaidman97007

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 01:18:47 pm »
AWESOME PIC!!!! Looks like sumthin Id have up in my room, with my blacklight on it  :wacko:  

Ms. APuff

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 03:26:35 pm »
Hey! It is a black light poster. Right click on it to see the site I got it from. I thought it was kinda cool for Halloween. I love the mushrooms. I used to paint smiling mushrooms on my friends jeand back in Hogh School. lol

SS4Gohan

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2003, 04:41:44 pm »
not me. sorry.im really bad with computer stuff. but my comp. ed teacher is good. he taught me how to tyoe with out lookign at the keys. aint that cool!
No wonder... don't type without looking if you can't type right!!!

Patrick

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 07:06:29 pm »
I think all teachers teach that.