Author Topic: Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?  (Read 26542 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2006, 02:10:33 pm »
i honestly have no problem with homosexuality everyone has a right to say what they wanta say do what they wanta do love who they wanta love hell if a guy decides he loves another its his chioce thats who he wants to be.    what i do have a problem with tho is homosexual parenting i think it is unfair to the child cuz a child dats grows up  in that enviroment knows no other way to be. it like not givin him a choice
[snapback]282278[/snapback]
Wouldn't that be the same if the kid was parented by a male and a female? he/She grows up in the enviroment of a man and a woman.

spongebobnet

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2006, 02:15:41 pm »
i used to think i was gay, but i have no problem with them
in my school i only know one gay guy
one more thing :leave them alone ,kesia speaks the truth they have no choice
and i really hate it when kids start calling other kids gay.it's so annyoying

:to many gay threads:

Kesia

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 02:29:05 pm »
i honestly have no problem with homosexuality everyone has a right to say what they wanta say do what they wanta do love who they wanta love hell if a guy decides he loves another its his chioce thats who he wants to be.    what i do have a problem with tho is homosexual parenting i think it is unfair to the child cuz a child dats grows up  in that enviroment knows no other way to be. it like not givin him a choice
Wouldn't that be the same if the kid was parented by a male and a female? he/She grows up in the enviroment of a man and a woman.
[snapback]282281[/snapback]

actually no it isnt becuz in that cast they are in both male and female presence they are exsposed to both sexes where as if  a girl israised by lesbian parents she only knows that one way to be when she sees them livin together she is probablygoin to think, hey these r my parents and they r right

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 02:52:57 pm »

actually no it isnt becuz in that cast they are in both male and female presence they are exsposed to both sexes where as if  a girl israised by lesbian parents she only knows that one way to be when she sees them livin together she is probablygoin to think, hey these r my parents and they r right
[snapback]282290[/snapback]
Well when she sees a man and woman wouldn't she assume that that is the only way to be a couple?

carterhawk

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 03:45:04 pm »
But I think that it's perfectly acceptable as long as I don't have to see them make out in public....like Disney...ugh
[snapback]282059[/snapback]
I don't like to see straight people do it either... public affection just seems so trashy to me. I mean, holding hands is fine but allout making out in public, gay or straight is unacceptable.

hey hey hey, if two babes want to snog in public, let hte viewing begin :D
[snapback]282072[/snapback]
A classic double standard... two girls can make out in public, what is any different about two guys making out?
[snapback]282075[/snapback]

Well i have no interest in seeing two guys make out, but if you like it, thats coo. i never said two guys couldnt, that is for the ladies and the other gay guys to decide.

bub1028

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 04:11:30 pm »
That's fine.  It's who they are.  Accept it.

2 chics making out?  OH BOY!  :D

Kesia

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 04:41:34 pm »

Well when she sees a man and woman wouldn't she assume that that is the only way to be a couple?
[snapback]282297[/snapback]

no not in my opinion she can choose to be like her father and like women or her mother and like men wit the other situation there r no two ways cuz both like women

spongebobnet

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2006, 05:23:26 pm »
That's fine.  It's who they are.  Accept it.

2 chics making out?  OH BOY!  :D
[snapback]282308[/snapback]
you like that .eeww
i've seen worse...two girls in bed

carterhawk

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 05:48:36 pm »
I listen to a popular mid day talk radio show broadcast out of LA, and the chick has these awesome stories about her first lesbian experience. Whenever they go on vacation those stories are played as a part of the Best Of rotation. :D

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 08:22:14 pm »
That's fine.  It's who they are.  Accept it.

2 chics making out?  OH BOY!  :D
[snapback]282308[/snapback]
Grow up.

[snapback]282297[/snapback]

no not in my opinion she can choose to be like her father and like women or her mother and like men wit the other situation there r no two ways cuz both like women
[snapback]282322[/snapback]
...what?

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 04:40:22 pm »
Well Id like to see that Ty =D

anyways back on topic. I think it's great for a gay couple to have kids. They show so many gay people on tv as it is, that eventually kids see that its ok to be who you are. For instance if there is a gay character on tv or something, they learn hey, look, they are like my parents, and they also see a female and male, so they get the best of both. I know a gay guy who divorced his wife and hes gay now, and hes almost 60. hes the greatest! his sons are kind of emberressed i suppose, caus eone of them used to be on a soap opera guiding light. i guess he was emberrassed by his dad being gay. but we see his dad all the time hes aweosme. IM sorry but gay people are mopre fun and lose tthan straight people! same goes for bisexuals! no offence to anyone here whose straight
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

The Cigarette Smoking Sponge

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2006, 06:48:17 pm »
I call them fags and I hate them.  Anyone man who lies down with mankind as womankind shall burn for eternity for they are an abomination.

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2006, 06:50:04 pm »
I think it is wrong to hate black people, but I am for hating queers.  Fags choose to *eww*...but black people don't choose to be black!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 07:06:12 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

spongey snail

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 06:53:37 pm »
no,I don't think there should be homosexualality in the world.I know that alot of people are but the Bible says that homosexuality is a sin.and that is good enough for me!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:54:38 pm by spongey snail »

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2006, 06:55:08 pm »
And it's good enough for me!