Author Topic: Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?  (Read 26539 times)

oscar_the_grouch

Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2006, 12:24:12 am »
since that fool iz too ignorant to even answer that in a semi-smart way, i will.  God doesnt hate gay people.  God gave people free will, to choose whether to act on their own impulse and desirez...whether or not they're right.  an angry man could fill up with so much rage that he might have the impulse to kill someone...whether or not he acts on that impulse iz up to him.  God didnt make people that way, itz sin-nature of man...the thing that separatez us from Him.  homosexual desire iz really different than murderous desire but the concept remainz.  a person might have the impulse of homosexuality in their nature...whether or not they act on it iz, once again, up to them.  one of my aunts iz a lesbian...she was together with her partner for a long time.  but her partner broke up with her because she felt that she was wrong to be in that kind of relationship. 

once again, i dont hate gay people at all...i just dont agree with the lifestyle.  obviously, if you arent of faith, then my wordz aint gonna mean much to you...but oh well.  just take 'em for wut they're worth i guess.

oh and...MSP...stfu.  you misrepresent our faith in the worst way, even if we are of different denomination.
[snapback]283922[/snapback]

Amen to that. Jermey, thank-you for that. I think we all needed to hear that from someone. I already had tons of respect for you, but now I have even more.

And MSP, I've always been one who has tried to reason with you, didn't flame you, and would consiter what you had to say. Now you are just being foul. You need to find something better to do then hate on homosexuals. Like shower or loose weight.

carterhawk

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2006, 03:40:26 am »
has anyone giving consideration to the fact that MSP's goal is griefing and trolling. There are quite a few folks out there who derive singual pleasure from the antogonzing and angering of others. such as the people who hack in games, they arent doing it to win, or because they have no skill, they are doing it to ::Dolphin Noise:: everyone off, and they usualy succeed.

the best thing you can do is not feed the trolls and hope they die off.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2006, 04:03:12 am »
has anyone giving consideration to the fact that MSP's goal is griefing and trolling. There are quite a few folks out there who derive singual pleasure from the antogonzing and angering of others. such as the people who hack in games, they arent doing it to win, or because they have no skill, they are doing it to ::Dolphin Noise:: everyone off, and they usualy succeed.

the best thing you can do is not feed the trolls and hope they die off.
[snapback]284051[/snapback]
That would be good advice if it actually would work, but it doesn't. There will always be someone who argues with him so he will keep coming back. It's just what he does.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2006, 04:05:18 pm »
Hey tyler you half fag!  Y don't you go to a fag bar and wear leather you ::Dolphin Noise:: and let them shove small animals up u
[snapback]283837[/snapback]
Please, not enough alcohol in this world would make you look good to me. Keep dreaming, Mikey boy.
[snapback]283839[/snapback]

lol awesome one Ty! MSp, im sure not even the most desperate person on earth would date you because your foulness. They could'nt even pay me enough, or all the money in the world to rape you. I despise you so much, you hypocrite! God is supposed to love EVERYONE not just the demented few like you. Now if i get banned for a couple of days for saying this, then so be it. I've lost it! Ty has done nothing to deserve being called a fag. YOUR THE one who should be called one, it take sone to know one buddy, and dont even display your impeccible rudeness towards ANYONE who is gay on this forum again, because maybe one day you'll figure that NO GIRL OR FEMALE OF ANY TYPE ON EARTH WOULD DATE YOU, MUCH OR LESS LOOK AT YOU, and maybe you'll end up being queer. now shut up, and im sure the sluttiest of hookers wouldn't even do you for enough money. OK? I'm bi too! so what are you gonna do? shoot me>?  go ahead, at least i'll die in pride, unlike you, your a low life closet case, quit dissing people, and maybe you will get the same pleasure back you closet case. I have lost total respect for you, I had about a microscopic size of respect for you, but with those words you killed it. killed it, burried it, and didnt look back
[snapback]283963[/snapback]
Somewhere in a corner... MSP is crying. Haha. That was so awesome. I am proud of you. You won't be banned, trust me... you could flame MSP all you wanted and you still wouldn't get banned. Trust me. Lmao.
[snapback]284012[/snapback]

Hey tyler you half fag!  Y don't you go to a fag bar and wear leather you ::Dolphin Noise:: and let them shove small animals up u
[snapback]283837[/snapback]
Please, not enough alcohol in this world would make you look good to me. Keep dreaming, Mikey boy.
[snapback]283839[/snapback]

lol awesome one Ty! MSp, im sure not even the most desperate person on earth would date you because your foulness. They could'nt even pay me enough, or all the money in the world to rape you. I despise you so much, you hypocrite! God is supposed to love EVERYONE not just the demented few like you. Now if i get banned for a couple of days for saying this, then so be it. I've lost it! Ty has done nothing to deserve being called a fag. YOUR THE one who should be called one, it take sone to know one buddy, and dont even display your impeccible rudeness towards ANYONE who is gay on this forum again, because maybe one day you'll figure that NO GIRL OR FEMALE OF ANY TYPE ON EARTH WOULD DATE YOU, MUCH OR LESS LOOK AT YOU, and maybe you'll end up being queer. now shut up, and im sure the sluttiest of hookers wouldn't even do you for enough money. OK? I'm bi too! so what are you gonna do? shoot me>?  go ahead, at least i'll die in pride, unlike you, your a low life closet case, quit dissing people, and maybe you will get the same pleasure back you closet case. I have lost total respect for you, I had about a microscopic size of respect for you, but with those words you killed it. killed it, burried it, and didnt look back
[snapback]283963[/snapback]
Somewhere in a corner... MSP is crying. Haha. That was so awesome. I am proud of you. You won't be banned, trust me... you could flame MSP all you wanted and you still wouldn't get banned. Trust me. Lmao.
[snapback]284012[/snapback]
That is great, MSP got owned. You won't get banned for that trust me, many of us have flamed MSP, and not get banned.
[snapback]284029[/snapback]

aww thakns guys....you really think hes crying? probably...i just hate when people are so racists and stuff like he is...

and i now that i know what "owned" means, i'll proudly admit that i think i did own him..thanks for the support guys....

and yay! someones proud of me!!!  :biggrin:  :happy:
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Thwomp

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2006, 06:23:01 pm »
I am for gay marriage because gays have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2006, 12:56:09 am »
I am for gay marriage because gays have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
[snapback]284207[/snapback]

That makes no sence at all.  :blink:

And...isn't this an OLD topic?
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2006, 01:28:03 pm »
No it's not an old topic, i started it, its just been popular.

Anywayz i hope msp doesn't post again, but if he does im sure i'll know exactly what he'll tell me
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2006, 12:52:02 am »
No, I mean, hasn't this kind of topic been done like.....3 times already? Can't we leave this subject alone for awhile? ....and forget about MSP?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:52:18 am by Sarah »

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2006, 05:36:29 am »
Yes, well, you gotta admit it does  keep some excitment in the debate den, you never know who will say what next...well we can all predict what msp will say...but thats a different story  :tongue:  :tongue:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 05:37:25 am by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2006, 08:50:27 am »
Being a Christian and forming my own opinions I don't agree with homosexuality. With that said it's not my choice what people do, and if homosexuality is their choice that's perfectly fine with me. It's just a facet of their lives that I don't agree with... I don't believe in abortion either, but I don't think any less of women that have them.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2006, 05:27:17 pm »
a women should be able to choose to have abortion or not, men shouldnt have a say in it. ITs a womens body, and she has to live with it every day. Therefor men have no idea what its like.

anywayz back on topic
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Lil Loco

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2006, 06:58:08 pm »
a women should be able to choose to have abortion or not, men shouldnt have a say in it. ITs a womens body, and she has to live with it every day. Therefor men have no idea what its like.

anywayz back on topic
[snapback]284691[/snapback]

a woman has the right to take her life into her own handz...she has NO right to take the life of another into her own handz.  the only time it should be allowed iz if it threatenz the life of the woman...otherwise, adoption not abortion.

anywayz back on topic

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2006, 05:24:35 am »
Its her body she should do what she wants with it, its not even an actual being yet, its a cell.

erm...im making a debate about this, anywayz back on topic...once again
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2006, 12:59:57 am »
I've had enough of this topic....we keep draging OFF topic....plus...I've seen this kind of thread 2 times already....thats 2 times too many! XD

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2006, 04:46:30 am »
lol....^^^ hmm....maybe it will die slowley if no one replys..heh...=D
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002