Author Topic: The Suicide Machines  (Read 2394 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

The Suicide Machines
« on: May 17, 2006, 07:36:55 pm »
The Suicide Machines are by far my favorite obscure band of all time and definitely the best of the punk/ska phase I go through all the time.. but they broke up a few days ago :( They had released six albums before breaking up.. their best being the first (Destruction By Definition).. after that album they released a few more that had some good songs sprinkled in, but didn't really work as well as whole albums.. then they came out with A Match And Some Gasoline which was an obvious move away from the poppier music they made on the last album and finished with a bang with War Profiteering Is Killing Us All. They were really starting to get better so it sucks they've decided to break up :(
Some of my favorite SM songs: Hey, Vans Song, Capitalist Suicide, Red Flag, One More Time, 17% 18-25, Bleeding Heart, New Girl, No Face... the list goes on (after all, their "greatest hits album," The Least Worst of the Suicide Machines, DID have 30 songs on it, and that's not including material from their last two albums)
For you kiddies that like Green Day I strongly suggest looking into this band.

bub1028

The Suicide Machines
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 06:07:34 pm »
They sound interesting.  I'll look into a few of their songs.

coolkid95

The Suicide Machines
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 06:25:09 pm »
suicid is vry bad my mom sed my unkl was guna do it  becus he cnt pay his cabl bil.

Elizabeth Rose

The Suicide Machines
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 11:52:30 am »
suicid is vry bad my mom sed my unkl was guna do it  becus he cnt pay his cabl bil.
[snapback]288479[/snapback]
Good thing your uncle is the lead singer of this band, else your post would have nothing to do with the thread.