Author Topic: Mrs. Puff Fanfic  (Read 18331 times)

Ms. APuff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2003, 12:11:30 am »
As they burst through the door, Mrs. Puff shreaks and throws her freshly poured cup of Java in the air, and short circiuits several of the remotes she has just finished making. "Barnicles!" she exclaims.
"By the power of Neptune we have come to foil EVIIIIIIL!" they shout!
"Not this time!" Cedric replies. He flicks a switch on his belt which shoots out a giant net engulfing Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy.
"You were never able to catch us then and you certainly won't be catching us now. Why you're nothing but a couple of old dried up sushi rolls. WHaa WHaa whoa!"
As he quickly stuffs the dried up duo into a nearby cage Mrs. Puff realizes the time and readies to leave.
Cedrick: Hey where are you going Brax? We have a lot to do tonight.
Mrs. Puff: Hey if we want to pull this off I have to keep up appearences and show up for work tomorrow. I have exams to give and I've never missed an exam day.
Cedrick: I guess you're right, but try and finish early so you can get back here.
Mrs. Puff: Will do!
Frenchman Narrator: Cedrick turns to Old man Jenkins with an evil look in his eye...

Later at Mrs. Puff's house:
Mrs. Puff: I can't believe I once actually cared for that guy. He is even more sinister than before. And to think I was actually thinking of going back to my old ways. But when I think of that little Sponge and how his unwitting involvement in this plan will devestate him, I just can't go through with it. I've got to come up with a way to stop this while fooling Cedrick. Now to call LNV and report what Ive learned.

:ohmy: Yer up!  :huh:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 08:07:14 am by Ms. APuff »

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2003, 05:18:02 pm »
Ok, I am sorry to keep all you fans waitin...not...but we r working on an ending to this thing. My post will be coming soon :cool:  

Megan

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2003, 02:36:53 pm »
o k a y

Mr.Puff

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2003, 02:19:33 pm »
your story is super cool!!!!!!

spongebobDF329

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2003, 03:27:59 pm »
:biggrin: It's really awesome! Can't wait for more!!  :happy: You guys are really good!  

mermaidman97007

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2003, 03:31:23 pm »
:biggrin: It's really awesome! Can't wait for more!!  :happy: You guys are really good!
It is already done :biggrin: click here to go read it

spongebobDF329

Mrs. Puff Fanfic
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2003, 03:41:43 pm »
Whoa, it's really long, but great nonetheless! Hehe! :biggrin: Nice work Ms. APuff and mermaidman97007!! :happy: