Author Topic: Super Swing Golf Pangya for the Wii playable now on your computer  (Read 2150 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
The PC version of the game has been available for a while (I've been playin it since it came out). It's called Albatross18: Realms of Pangya.

It's a fairly decent game with Wii-happy graphics.

I suggest yall atleast give it a try. Tecmo bought it off of 2 Japanese kids for millions of dollars, and hasn't changed the original appearance at all.

It works kinda like an MMO...the more matches you win, the more 'Pang' you get. Pang can be used to buy items that'll make you pwn hard. But there's also money called 'Cookies', which are actually bought with real money. So it's like you can still have a fun time playing the game and kick ass, but if you want to make your girl have a polkadot mohawk with a pipe wrench as a golf club, then you'll need to fork over real cash.

They were sayin that when it comes out for the Wii (supposedly for xmas) that if you already had a online account that you'll get 30$ of real money added to your Albatross account.

My name is VulturEMaN on there if any of ya wanna check it out...

http://www.albatross18.com/season2/default.asp

They're also talking that people on the Wii will be able to play against people on the computer too :D

UltraSpongeyDude

Re: Super Swing Golf Pangya for the Wii playable now on your computer
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 07:08:19 am »
I've played that game. I was wondering if the Wii one was different since it was announced.