Author Topic: I THINK THAT  (Read 5083 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I THINK THAT
« on: March 06, 2007, 02:15:45 am »
usb should be amazing and wonderful and great and fun and exciting again.
WHO AGREES?

Lil Loco

Re: I THINK THAT
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:59:24 am »
Wholeheartedly.

Everyone needs to come back all at once.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 07:06:45 am »
IT'S A FIREWORK STAND HOLY GHOST REVIVAL!!!

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 03:50:50 pm »
That'd be cool.

Unfortunately, nobody wants to come back.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 01:14:26 pm »
why not? like, is there a specific reason?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 04:35:13 pm »
why not? like, is there a specific reason?
Yes. People (youincluded) aren't making the effort. If you want it like it used to be, make it that way.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 05:23:27 pm »
USB needs games, and cool layouts, and snazz like it used to have... I mean, look at it. It is completely drab and dull now... we need to give people incentive to come back. I've been here on and off since September 03 so I am pretty much stuck here ball and chain, I am one of the last remaining original members.

Also we need an admin who can devote more time to USB. Not saying Cmonkey hasn't been a good admin, but he just doesn't have the time anymore... and we just need an admin who can do things with the site. I dunno. Just a thought.

spongey snail

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 10:15:29 pm »
yeah I don't think it will ever be any fun anymore.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 05:01:02 am »
No...because...it is sheerly impossible.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 07:01:16 am »
The drop of SB interest has been quite great in the last year or two.
All of the admins hit college all at the same time (pretty much).
Paying for a hackable IPB was annoying, especially with MSP still around when we initally switched to SMF.
SMF has a natural lack of some truly nice themes, and has no support for games/shoutboxes, but that's why it's still a work in progress and is free.

USB doesn't need any of that fancy stuff to be a good forum imo. It needs people to just chill and talk and have a fun time coming here :)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 10:00:24 am »
USB needs games, and cool layouts, and snazz like it used to have... I mean, look at it. It is completely drab and dull now... we need to give people incentive to come back. I've been here on and off since September 03 so I am pretty much stuck here ball and chain, I am one of the last remaining original members.

Also we need an admin who can devote more time to USB. Not saying Cmonkey hasn't been a good admin, but he just doesn't have the time anymore... and we just need an admin who can do things with the site. I dunno. Just a thought.
One of the reason's why this place died out, is because so many kids have joined the site. The board was for a kids show, but was much more mature members then other SponegBob boards.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 10:21:02 am »

One of the reason's why this place died out, is because so many kids have joined the site. The board was for a kids show, but was much more mature members then other SponegBob boards.
Yeah, that too... but exactly like you said. You are gonna get the kiddies joining. MSP did a ncie job of driving everyone off though just himself. I can deal with kiddies. MSP, he was a different story though. He was beyond stupidity. He was something special.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 12:30:25 pm »

Yeah, that too... but exactly like you said. You are gonna get the kiddies joining. MSP did a ncie job of driving everyone off though just himself. I can deal with kiddies. MSP, he was a different story though. He was beyond stupidity. He was something special.

LOL! I gotta use that one at some point!  ^_^

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 06:34:12 pm »
all i know is that like, on usb, my whole life was all twisted and crazy and thats why i am the way i am..
we were all so close-like
you know who i miss

ahahhah
i cant remember her name
dang
nevermind then.

but whatever.. i miss you guys like seriously, be my friends again? :(

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 10:02:30 am »
Sure. I'm cool with whatever.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 10:56:08 am »
i never really knew anyone til lately, but if you like pudding then we may be friends :P

Lil Loco

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 02:52:16 pm »
Chocolate plz.