Author Topic: Confused...help Please!  (Read 5455 times)

snowbunnie06

Confused...help Please!
« on: November 02, 2003, 01:58:03 am »
[span style=\'font-family:Impact\']hEy EvErYbOdY...iM nEw AnD a LiTtLe CoNfUsEd On HoW tHiNgS r SuPpOsEd 2 wOrK...HELP?!   :huh: hehe...iT wUd B a gR8 hElP :happy: tHaNx[/span]

Miles

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 02:00:00 am »
It would help alot if you actually posted something that was readable. People can't help you if they don't know what you are trying to say.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 02:00:13 am by Miles »

chuchino55

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 05:33:35 am »
Hey everybody... I'm new and a little confused on how things are supposed to work...HELP?! :huh: Hehe... it would be a great help. :happy: Thanks.
First read the rules. Then click on the "Help" thing at the top of the screen with the book and the question mark to learn how everything works.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Confused...help Please!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 06:32:59 am »
Yea, and welcome to the forums!  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

ice_creem_punk62590

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 08:32:57 am »
hey! its easy, just post something interestin abou sb (not too obvious_ and watch wut u say. one wrong move can make everyone your enemy! Welcome and have fun!

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Confused...help Please!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2003, 08:38:11 am »
Welcome to the forums, snowbunnie06. Have fun and read the rules. They're in the Pineapple.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

BobPantsSpongeSquare

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 09:06:11 am »
welcome[/size]

Pedro

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2003, 11:04:30 am »
yes, welcome.  *puts automatic back in pocket*  Nice to meet you!  I swaer to God, I do not shoot newcomers.  That would mean I would have to shoot myself.  Boy, I don't wanna go down that road again.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Confused...help Please!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2003, 11:54:33 am »
hI. wElCoMe To ThE sPoNgE zOnE fOrUmS. WhEn U rYtE mEsSaGeS tHaT lOoK lYkE dIz Me AnD oThEr PeOpLe MaY sHoOt U. -shoots self for being a complete moronic idiot-

That's how things work around here. Have fun.

spongebobDF329

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2003, 12:04:19 pm »
Hi, welcome to Spongezone and the forums.  :happy: I pretty much agree with what everyone already said. Read the rules and have fun.

Miles

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2003, 12:08:12 pm »
Wait wait. You forgot about me. I'm nasty, grumpy and above all I flame. Or so they tell me. Personally I don't think I flame. I've checked myself all over like they taught me in biology class and I can't find a burn. Not even a cloud of smoke. Still, you should probably watch out because I have power. Giving me power was probably the single worst mistake cmonkey ever made. I must say that I went totally insanse with the power of moderating the moment I recieved my new found powers. Oh, and I ban people now and then because I think I'm always right. I think that just about covers it. I thought about posting this fun personal message I got from a member. It was about me and that I was flaming. If you still want to read it just let me know and I'll post it. And we can discuss it like the responsible 5 year olds we are.  

Not So Silent Bob

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2003, 12:13:08 pm »
Postitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostitpostit!
I am not spamming. I'm asking him to post it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 12:13:48 pm by Not So Silent Bob »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Confused...help Please!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2003, 12:22:12 pm »
Yeah, go ahead and post it. Miles, I find your messages moderately, if not extremely, enjoyable/amusing, so this PM sounds great.

Miles

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2003, 01:07:38 pm »
This started when I warned a certain member about messing up the forum by posting useless attachments. That is posting pictures that have nothing at all to do with the posts itself. In some cases this involves the posting of huge pictures that make no sense at all. Rather like crop circles only less interesting. The first message I got from this member was the following message. Remember that this was after I had warned this person to stop posting useless attachments.

"Ok, i hope not to see anyone else with attachments...or i will post mine again..."

I went on to send this person another message saying that I would be fair and warn and possibly in the future ban anybody who was caught posting useless attachments. It seemed that I wasn't getting through because I got the second and final message.

"Ok first of all, you are telling everyone else not to flame and spam. You just flamed me. I'm a forum admins at a forum. You need some lessons on how to run a forum. If you do not want anyone to post attachments. there is a place in the admins area where u can disable the upload file. Since u have been sending me harassing PM's and i'm nearly the best member at this board...i did a search and found a better spongebob forum with more maturity. And if u want someone to stop something you think they are doing "wrong". you should find a better way of doing it. BUt then again you all have a lot more growing up to do. I'm not coming back to this forum...i found a better one that have people that respect you and knows how to be friends. DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE PM's OR EMAILS...OR I WILL REPORT YOU ALL FOR HARASSMENT...Now i see why people talk bad about this forum...i didn't believe them before. but i do now...anyway i'm sorry i wasted my time here..."

I thought this was most unfair because I was only doing my duty as the moderator to keep this forum nice and clean. Of course I do have a habit of calling rule breakers idiots... Maybe thats how this person got the wrong idea. Of course this person won't allow me to send a friendly message back so I'm afraid things will never be the same again. Its just something about people telling me that they are a forum admin that makes me shake in my sponge sneakers. Well, it would if I owned such sneakers.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Confused...help Please!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2003, 02:57:23 pm »
Okay. Wow. I have some comments on this one, even though nobody probably cares.

Um, nobody ever said that anyone had to stop posting attachments altogether, just don't post useless ones. And admins/mods kinda need to notify people what they are doing wrong. Since it's part of their job. It would be the most retarded thing ever for an admin/mod to take off a feature because one person was abusing it, especially without warning or notifying the person. That would just make the admin/mod/board have critisism. So obviously there is no way anyone can keep this person happy. The admins/mods here do have maturity, and if a person can't take that they've done something wrong, they should go ahead and leave. Also, I do not understand why Sponge Zone has a bad rep. I've never heard it. Maybe that's because I don't go to other boards. Who knows.

And and and, I don't see a problem with you calling rule-breakers idiots. Rule breakers are idiots. And if I'm a rule breaker, I wouldn't care if you called me an idiot. Because I would be. If I'm a rule breaker that is. Yes.

Not So Silent Bob

Confused...help Please!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2003, 02:59:54 pm »
Who sent that PM?

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Confused...help Please!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2003, 04:21:00 pm »
I agree 110% with Miles and Hannahbal.