Off Topic > The Waste Land

Resisting the urge to hop on the bot bandwagon.

(1/1)

Shinya:
BUY NOW BUY NOWBUY NOWBUY NOWBUY NOW :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
B̴̢̭͚̲̩̰̠̫̖̠̤̪͚̖̻ͤͧ̌͆̋ͨ̅͘͝U̴̡̼̼̪̪̼̹̫̾͌̒̑̽͗ͬͤ͡ͅY̶̴̡̞͚̬̦͇͓͍̘͉̼͍͈̪̻͈͕̏ͭ̉͂ͬ͊ ̧̦̙͇̖ͩ̒ͨ̈́ͮ̎̐̉̃ͮ͢͠͠I̢̨̛̜̩̱̮̬͔̖͓͚̻̝ͧͯͮ̒̈̋ͮ̃͛̍͂̉̇̀̂̾͛T̨̹̺̘̟́ͮ͑ͣ͠͠͡ ͗̏̍͊̅̉̉͒͟͏̠̘̮͉͇͈̤͔̹̞͓̖͞N̢̰̖̭̙̖̩͍̯̞͚͚̺̼̬̗̲͈̩ͯ̒ͯ̌͗̃̑̿̊ͨ̏ͬ͊͋ͥ̃̒̀͢Õ̢̡̫̦͙͔̤̍̒ͮ̀̓̊͌͋̃͌ͦͤ̕͠͞W̴̥̹̻͙͎̻̙̳̃̓ͧ̓͑̑ͨ̉ͧ̈́̎͑͢ͅ,̝͖̠̳͔̹̖̦̺͖̰͈̤͎̹ͩ̒̽̂̄̉̔͛ͫ͆͆̂̈̐͢͞͡ ̡̧̢̰̗͉̠̤̝͚̥̏̑̓ͭ̓̃̈ͥͩ͞͝Ÿ̨̯̰̥͍̗͖̩́ͯ̈̔͐ͥͮͩͫ̓͒̌̒̆̇̚̚O̬̖̟͇͕̬̜͎͓̟̠̱̣̝̠͐ͪ̃̌́ͩ̀̐ͣ̾̀́͜ͅU̴̘͈͉̲̰̹̰̲̞͓͚̥̝͎̤̬̰̬̿ͭͯ̓̃̀́͠ͅ ̷̳͙͔̼͎͖̗̲̥͓̓ͤ̆ͩ͗̍̍ͮ̎̈́ͫ̿ͤ͘͜L̵̢͎̯̜̬̭͔̪̑͛̽͒͐͑ͮ̎̆Ȯ̸͇̻̯͍͙̘͈̏ͨ͂͂̃̎ͪ̏͋͛ͥͪͨͫ͊̚͝L̂͆̂̓̿ͨ̎̑҉̮̭̰̣̫͔̬̳̗̘͇̳Ḽ̸̨̘̗̅̃̀̓͒͐ͫ̏̓̄̎͐ͮ̊͋͗̈́̄͛͝Y̐̓̑͑̄̇͂͆̍ͨͪͬ̍̌̚͏̨̼̮̲̥͡G̶̸̶͙͈̪̟̮̙̖͙̝͓̳̙̼̝̘̠͕̒͌͛̓͊̄̏ͦ̀͠A̷̬̬̦̩͙͙̩͎̩̓̂ͬ͂͒ͯ͢͠Ģ̴̙̰̪̟͓̥̩̖͂̄̍ͫ̅̌̍̍ͪ̈̐ͧ̀ͯͭ͗ͤͥ͜͜͢ͅG͎̝̪̱̥̬̍̑͂̎̎̍͌ͧ̐ͬͫͮ̾̒ͨ̌̿ͤ̀̚͠I̴̧̮͎̹̙̹̖̖̮̜͎̙̫̳̝͓͖̣̾̑͋͛͂̓̓̊̈̓̆̂̂̆ͫ̎̿̋͘͢N̸̨̧̲̝͔̼̜͚̜̦̱̟̠̗̦̥͓̘ͧ͂̑ͪ̉ͩͮͯ͛͗̄̑̄́̚G̛͎̮̼̞̫̬̘͕̜̩̣̺̞̘̻̺̰̱ͪ̿ͭ̉͌͂̐͠ ̴̜̗͚̲̞͎̜̼̠̻̬͇ͣ̇̅͋́̚̕͜͡ͅF̵̨͍̜͈͇̻͓̘̪̰͕̝̞͈̰̟̘̮͖̲ͤ̓͂͊ͫ͒ͥ͒ͩ͒̓̾̏ͭ̑̄̿ͤA̵̫̫͎̮̤̣̻͎̼͕̹̭͈̤ͥ̂̇ͥͨ͞͞Ţ̶̵̮̣̼̥͙̜̌̒̈̎ͩ̓̏̀ͦ͂̃ͣͥͥ̈́͢ͅT̶̞̱͖̦̔̓ͨ̓ͥ̌̆̂̀͟Y̸̵̥̭̞͎͎̜͔͔̗͓̪͇͓͊̑̾͒́͝͡

ssj4gogita4:
usb is borked

Shinya:
Judging from one of the introduction threads.. yeah, I'd have to agree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version