Author Topic: Say Something About The Word Realted To The Post  (Read 22293 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Say Something About The Word Realted To The Post
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2004, 02:31:09 pm »
The Amish People don't use electricity, or travel in cars or live in big metro areas. They usually live in hidden commmunites (hidden to us) in the midwest. I've seen like a book in the libary about them.

Anyway, Our wonderful savior.

Cartoons.

Planet Schmanet

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2004, 12:43:22 pm »
Planet Schmanet amish are people that don't use electricty but  kinda amish may mean  :wacko:  just forget it
I know that...

I said:

Note to SBFAN: When you said "kinda amish" I hope you weren't referring to yourself.

I was seeing if he thought he was amish.  He obviously is not amish since he uses a computer.

And also, Amish don't live in "hidden communities".  Nor do all of them live in the midwest.  I live on the East coast and they live about 45 minutes away from me.  Some of their next-door neighbors aren't amish.  I think you are thinking of Shakers.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2004, 03:04:09 pm »
There's amish people in Texas as well.

Can we get back on topic please?  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2004, 05:01:59 pm »
Yes.

Baseball.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.