Author Topic: Best. Game. Ever.  (Read 10005 times)

Patrick

Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2004, 05:28:06 pm »
you will see. your probably not to far yet. keep playing and you'll see.
Well, I just blew up that reactor thing, and went back to the "base".
The graphics...bleh.

foulpattie

Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2004, 05:41:04 pm »
It's 7 years old so of course the graphics are bleh. But when it was first released it had the best graphics on any consle. you'll get used to it. The reactor thing is the first thing you do in the game. Your about 20 minutes through a 40 hour game. Yes it's that long. But don't worry if you keep playing you'll like the game. It doesn't start off great that's for sure but the way the plot moves is great. Oh and be on the look out for the first death of the game.  

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2004, 05:42:24 pm »
classic not complicated games are the best. the most advanced i will go is for mario 3. great game.

foulpattie

Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2004, 05:45:15 pm »
It doesn't come any simpilar than the old marios. Jump on baddies heads.  

Patrick

Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2004, 06:43:08 pm »
It's 7 years old so of course the graphics are bleh. But when it was first released it had the best graphics on any consle. you'll get used to it. The reactor thing is the first thing you do in the game. Your about 20 minutes through a 40 hour game. Yes it's that long. But don't worry if you keep playing you'll like the game. It doesn't start off great that's for sure but the way the plot moves is great. Oh and be on the look out for the first death of the game.
I know it's it's made in 1995. Yes, the backgrounds and stuff are pretty good, but the characters aren't great. They could've done atleast a bit better on them. Skies of Arcadia: Legends is still my favourite RPG. By the way, I've played longer than 40 hours on a game.

foulpattie

Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2004, 06:54:43 pm »
I know it's it's made in 1995. Yes, the backgrounds and stuff are pretty good, but the characters aren't great. They could've done atleast a bit better on them. Skies of Arcadia: Legends is still my favourite RPG. By the way, I've played longer than 40 hours on a game.
it's 97'. Yes the backgrounds are pretty. The FMV's are pretty impressive. The characters look like blocks. Could they of done better with the characters? Hmm i'm not sure. it's playstation.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2004, 07:43:42 pm »
I don't get why FF9 isn't still in the poll. It is THE best FF I've played.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 07:44:12 pm by patrick101 »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2004, 09:24:14 pm »
I preferred VIII over all Final Fantasies.

foulpattie

Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2004, 12:26:43 pm »
I don't get why FF9 isn't still in the poll. It is THE best FF I've played.
The poll ended a while ago. I've never played ff9 but I don't really like the cast. cept for the female lead.  :wub: