Author Topic: Sponge Wars Ep.1  (Read 8064 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sponge Wars Ep.1
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2004, 10:09:13 pm »
Yes there will be 6 episodes chap. two will be here in 5 minutes after theres another reply.
I can't wait!

edso

Sponge Wars Ep.1
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2004, 05:59:45 pm »
Sponge wars episode I: The phantom krab
Chapter 2: The larger weapons

For weeks the Krsty Krab has been peaceful.  When suddenly..................

"Ahhhhh VROOM! BASH!" Patrick star thumbled with his toy rocket eating his krabby patty. Not noticeing the large REAL ones in the sky...but spongebob did. "Uhh patrick..." Robot fish and hooded things walked out of them. "Wait a sec........CRASH!" Spongebob looked at the plastic model. "No! Patrick" A large lazer hits patrick he is now a small pile of dust.....  They take him and spongebob and needless to say Squidward leaving the rest behind. A lazer transports the 3 friends on the  ship.The look up a green alien is on a thrown....Zim. "You send us back to our galaxy rignt now!"Patrick screamed. Zim looked surprised then evil......."Try being strict with "Lord Zim"" "Uhh ok" the dumb star fish said "Take us back to our galaxy right now....er- young man"  Zim got out a lazer gun shooting them making them dust. "Silence!" He screamed.The "Battle Fish" teloported  spongebob and patrick and squidward in a dark slimy cell. "Well this sucks..." Squidward sighed. He was alone he was- "Prisonor ha ha prisonor!" The sad squid looked up    
 another green thing was taunting them. "G.I.R. shut up!" boomed zim  "Sorry zim" "THATS LORD ZIM TO YOU! Now come on we have clone scripts to work out" As he left quidward siged he was trapped...........