Author Topic: Texas Rangers  (Read 4754 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Texas Rangers
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2004, 07:05:05 pm »
Well they should lock him up! They said they're going to take one of our players and put it in the rangers.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 07:05:29 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Texas Rangers
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2004, 07:09:05 pm »
Well they should lock him up! They said they're going to take one of our players and put it in the rangers.
I thought he was going to be locked up

Squid's Bro

Texas Rangers
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2004, 11:28:08 pm »
Did you notice the incident was in the 9TH INNING. They were probably bugging him the whole time.

I believe the only reason he threw the chair was for them TO shut up. He did not mean to break the nose.
Who cares that the fans were bugging him?  Every single sports player in America has to deal with that.  

And Francisco should have known the consequences of throwing a chair.  Sure, he didn't try  to break someone's nose, but he did.  And he has to be punished for it.
Okay, I have to agree with you on that.
yes, that is kinda like this one time when my older brother hit me in the eye. He didn't try to hit me in the eye, but he still tried to hit me. It's kinda the same thing.

Starr2k3

Texas Rangers
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2004, 11:38:36 am »
Did you notice the incident was in the 9TH INNING. They were probably bugging him the whole time.

I believe the only reason he threw the chair was for them TO shut up. He did not mean to break the nose.
Who cares that the fans were bugging him?  Every single sports player in America has to deal with that.  

And Francisco should have known the consequences of throwing a chair.  Sure, he didn't try  to break someone's nose, but he did.  And he has to be punished for it.
i hope he's sued for at least 250,000
He should be sued 1-3 million. The ammount you said is nothing to baseball players... thats like 5 bucks to them.

Doing 1-3 million is saying, "Never do it again"

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Texas Rangers
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2004, 02:05:35 pm »

i hope he's sued for at least 250,000
He should be sued 1-3 million. The ammount you said is nothing to baseball players... thats like 5 bucks to them.

Doing 1-3 million is saying, "Never do it again"
Eh...ok...at least 1 million...maybe 2

Kenny Blankenship

Texas Rangers
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2004, 02:54:35 pm »
1 million would too excessive.... I'm not even sure he makes that much money.  I think the right move would be to suspend him for the rest of the season, and for a chunk of next season.