Author Topic: Major League Baseball Postseason Thread  (Read 23611 times)

Kenny Blankenship

Major League Baseball Postseason Thread
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2004, 08:03:10 pm »
GAME OVER!!!  SOX WIN!!!!

David Ortiz = God in Boston.

Oh, by the way, Astros/Cardinals is tied, too.  Only two hits so far in the game.... this has the chance to last just as long as Sox/Yanks.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 08:06:35 pm by Kenny Blankenship »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2004, 12:45:55 pm »
Astros up 3-2
Yankees up 3-2

Astros are gonna win...

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2004, 12:56:52 pm »
Astros up 3-2
Yankees up 3-2

Astros are gonna win...
Actually, I think the Cards will end up winning the series... the first five games were won by the home team, why would it stop now??

As for the Sox/Yanks, I GUARANTEE this is what is going to happen.  The Sox will win ame 6, prompting the Red Sox nation to start thinking they actually are going to make history, and finally beat the Yankees.... only to lose Game 7 in a vicious heartbreaker.  I guarantee this is going to be the outcome of the series.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2004, 02:07:28 pm »
man am i tired. the last 3 nights i havent got any sleep.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2004, 04:10:46 pm »
Astros up 3-2
Yankees up 3-2

Astros are gonna win...
Actually, I think the Cards will end up winning the series... the first five games were won by the home team, why would it stop now??

As for the Sox/Yanks, I GUARANTEE this is what is going to happen.  The Sox will win ame 6, prompting the Red Sox nation to start thinking they actually are going to make history, and finally beat the Yankees.... only to lose Game 7 in a vicious heartbreaker.  I guarantee this is going to be the outcome of the series.
Red Sox wont end up winning game 6...
Astros will defeat the Cardinals in 7...

Astros vs Yankees :)

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2004, 05:08:59 pm »
Well the ALCS is kinda like in a situation that it could go either way, however the NLCS, the Astros are gonna win.

Spongey34

« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2004, 05:33:50 pm »
Duh, that's the only possible outcome.  It's all about the curse.

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2004, 07:33:00 pm »
Schilling's got some wickedly good stuff right now..... he's basically breezing through the game. Looks like a game 7 will be necessary.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2004, 08:53:55 pm »
I have a feeling that the red sox already won...

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2004, 11:55:03 am »
Well, last night's game was definitely odd.

But the Red Sox won!!!  Woohoo!!!  And they actually have a chance to win tonigh..... wait, no they don't.  They're cursed.  This whole coming back from a 3-0 deficit to tie the series at 3 is just the curse working again, preparing the table for the ultimate heartbreak for the Red Sox nation.  I am absolutely sure this is going to happen... it's the Red Sox way.

Oh well... go whoever wins the NL Championship, Houston or St. Louis.  Beat the Yanks.

Megan

« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2004, 01:31:34 pm »
Stupid Larussa has Morris pitching. Morris, in my opinion, is our worst starting pitcher. If you are watching the game, that stadium is like my second home. Ever wonder about the holes in the top of the stadium? If you look at it from an airplane, it looks like a beer bottle cap.

OH! PUJOLS JUST HIT A HOMER! WOOOOOT!

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2004, 02:43:24 pm »
the cops on the field was funny. i was laughing my you know what off when a-rod swiped the ball from the pitchers glove. i bet if i were at the game i would be throwing stuff too. i knew a-rod was out but i dont think bellhorns homer should have counted
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 02:43:35 pm by spongemonkey13 »

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2004, 02:46:25 pm »
the cops on the field was funny. i was laughing my you know what off when a-rod swiped the ball from the pitchers glove. i bet if i were at the game i would be throwing stuff too. i knew a-rod was out but i dont think bellhorns homer should have counted
What?!?  What do you mean Bellhorn's homer shouldn't have counted??  It hit a fan and ricocheted back onto the field of play, and was clearly a home run.  Heck, even the guy's kid admitted it.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2004, 03:27:12 pm »
I went to bed before that happend. I hope I see it tonight. It sounds like it was funny.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2004, 04:00:52 pm »
This is it. The biggest baseball game possibly in the league's history is starting in 1 hour, Red Sox/Yankees Game 7 after Boston trailed 0-3, can it get any more exciting than this? XD