Author Topic: The Chat..  (Read 7043 times)

GodzSon

The Chat..
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2004, 04:16:38 pm »
I don't doubt Miles has a reason for it, I just don't know it. The channle I was in, in the topic it had a picture of some KKK member...but the reason for the picture was cause it was a prank call channle..and he was one of the people they called..it was all part of the joke..I forget what Miles said when he banned me, but it was in reference to that. At the same time I was banned, he was banning people for idleing in the channle..maybe he was just having a bad day or something..but he still hates me, and I don't use the word hate loosely. As far as I know, Cmonkey..nor anyone else have a problem with me..do you? :glare:  I'm not trying to make a big deal out of this though..I was just wondering about the java chat lol. :tongue:  

Mr.Puff

The Chat..
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2004, 05:06:29 pm »
well all i have to say is they didnt just ban you for nothing , u musta done somthething wrong for it to happen

GodzSon

The Chat..
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2004, 04:55:30 am »
Yes, I know. I am just stating my point of view of it..all I know is what I seen. Cmonkey said before that it has to do with the problems I caused..which is basically accusing me of having them packeted and such, which I didn't have done.  Yes, I know the people who did it..but that doesn't mean I had anything to do with it, I even asked the person to give CompBrain his nick back. If they believe I am a problem..then so be it. I understand why they think what they do. But thats Cmonkey's reason..I want Miles reason for his hatred towards me cause I never did anything to him..the day he banned me was the first I ever even talked to him. The kid that had him packeted that day, I don't even know, all I know is Miles banned him so the kid got some packet kiddies to do w/e. Thats all..I'm not going to further comment on this subject..I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to cause trouble or anything, don't want to be banned from here next. If you want to talk more on this or just talk to me for the fun of it..IM me on AIM or you can PM me on IRC, you got all my nicks there, I'm sure to be on one of them at some point during the day  :original:  

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Chat..
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2004, 05:28:55 am »
Still, they have reasons for banning you. There must be some somewhere.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat..
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2004, 08:01:28 am »
1)Flooding
2)Spamming
3)Talking bad about admins/mods
4)Annoying

Take your pick...I dunno if any of those are right, I'm just stating reasons

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Chat..
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2004, 08:03:01 am »
...All of the above.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
The Chat..
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2004, 12:14:03 pm »
*waits for a more knowledgable response as to why he was banned*
*also waits for some1 to go get Miles*

Just for clarification, were u using the IRC in trillian on the chat initially?
If not, what program were u using?

GodzSon

The Chat..
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2004, 12:39:21 pm »
I use ircN. I can say, its none of the reasons above, I gave the reasons of why each said I was banned. I don't think you are going to get a more knowledgable response, because I'm sure both Miles and Cmonkey are bored of this question..as am I, its several months old.  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat..
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2004, 12:51:23 pm »

Those reasons are knowledgable...

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
The Chat..
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2004, 02:22:29 pm »
Yes, the reasons were good. Squiddy's response of "...All of the above" was not. Squiddy, before you judge a person next time, get to know them.

I meant that I want to hear Miles respond, as he knows the answer to this question. Isn't there a way to just change the settings in IRC so that you're unbanned?

Also, try a diff IRC program. You might find a better one while you're out there, too.

btw, i just pm-ed u GodzSon

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Chat..
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2004, 03:16:44 pm »

Those reasons are knowledgable...
Of course they are.

Tell me some better reasons for better banned then?

Being nice, and friendly, yup that is the worst thing to do out here!

GodzSon

The Chat..
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2004, 03:30:18 pm »
Its not that important to argue over, really. Lets play nice now. After all, this is about me and them, you don't need to include yourself for me..although it is nice of you  :tongue:

Better reasons and the right ones are the ones I said. But like I said, is not that important, I'm not even on IRC all that much anyway cause it slows my computer down too much. They have my IP banned, if I went through proxies then yeah, I could be unbanned..but thats not cool to do..and I am not all that smart when it comes to things like that. Cause I'm not on it too much, the one I have now works fine for me.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Chat..
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2004, 04:26:08 pm »
Maybe you will be banned again for keep bugging about being unbanned?

GodzSon

The Chat..
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2004, 09:28:43 pm »
I'm not bugging, I'm not even asking. I don't see where in this thread I asked to be unbanned, I joked about it in the news for the chat/trivia..but thats all. If you remember, I only asked about the Javachat here and if anyone knew what the problem could have been. Thanks for your concern though.