Author Topic: Red State Or Blue State?  (Read 13420 times)

MiraclrPlz

Red State Or Blue State?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2004, 08:13:42 pm »
And the Catholic Church(the Catholic vote got him Ohio!)  But seriously.  The fiasco in Florida wasn't Jeb's fault!  That's stupid to say that just because he was the Governor he threw votes for Gore away!  I'm sure this isn't the first time someone's brother was Governor during the time that person ran for prez.  I think the best way to support Ronald Reagan and respect and love him is to keep electing spawns of his vice-president.  Jeb could be the last.  Or will he be...Even if you are a Democrat you gotta admit you love George W. Bush because he has that personality that we all can relate to.  He is the single most powerful man on the face of the planet.  But there are alot of Religious Fundamentalists, so we can expect Republcians to stay in the Oval Office for decades to come.

Dragon Of Grief

Red State Or Blue State?
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2004, 12:55:33 pm »
My state was blue this time which is really weird because I don't think PA has ever gone democratic before.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Red State Or Blue State?
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2004, 12:59:25 pm »
Even if you are a Democrat you gotta admit you love George W. Bush because he has that personality that we all can relate to.
I disagree. I HATE him. He's an idiot. He wouldn't be anywhere if his Dad wasn't President before.

Starr2k3

Red State Or Blue State?
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2004, 01:12:19 pm »
My state was blue this time which is really weird because I don't think PA has ever gone democratic before.
PA went Gore last year. Get your facts straight. :tongue:

MiraclrPlz

Red State Or Blue State?
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2004, 09:02:44 pm »
I thought PA was a swing state but it creamed Bush this election!