Author Topic: The Pit Of 100 Trials  (Read 1731 times)

MiraclrPlz

The Pit Of 100 Trials
« on: November 26, 2004, 11:49:59 am »
Has anyone beat the Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario 2?  You'd have to go down 100 levels of this pit with different creatures that get progressively harder.  I brought 6 Wacka's bumps, 1 Ultra Shroom and 2 Jammin' Jellys and STILL can't do it.  I got to BoneTail(who has 200HP and an attack power of 8) and lost.  Then I tried again and got to level 93 and this giant Bob-omb blew away all of my HP!  How can they expect anyone to beat this?  One fight after another with no beds!  Ahhhh!!!

Rabble

The Pit Of 100 Trials
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 11:53:38 am »
Seems Like the Legend Of Zelda 100 pit Trials.

The hardest floors in the dungeon are here, even the battle ahead isn't as
difficult as these battles. The Feeling Fine Badges really help here and maybe
using the Jumpman and Power Bounce Badges isn't a bad idea either. Strengthen a
certain attack and use it through out these floors, be sure to use Supernova
when ever possible since you'll be regaining Star Power really fast since the
enemies are difficult. If you run into an Amazy Dayzee be sure to kill it on the
first turn, do what ever it takes because they reap a large amount of Star
Points and should help to level up and recover.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 11:58:07 am by Evilspongee »

MiraclrPlz

The Pit Of 100 Trials
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 12:06:02 pm »
Putting one to sleep didn't work!  Those dumb amazee dasies hurt me with 20 pts. of damage.  There is no where to save!  Did you beat it Evilspong?

Patricksquare Pants

The Pit Of 100 Trials
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 09:39:00 am »
Has anyone beat the Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario 2?  You'd have to go down 100 levels of this pit with different creatures that get progressively harder.  I brought 6 Wacka's bumps, 1 Ultra Shroom and 2 Jammin' Jellys and STILL can't do it.  I got to BoneTail(who has 200HP and an attack power of 8) and lost.  Then I tried again and got to level 93 and this giant Bob-omb blew away all of my HP!  How can they expect anyone to beat this?  One fight after another with no beds!  Ahhhh!!!
Try Leveing Up To Level 100.

Rabble

The Pit Of 100 Trials
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 03:56:39 pm »
You have to Kill the amezzeys with your first Blows. your Hp has to be hgih and a level over 80 is requred