Author Topic: Gays Can't Give Blood.  (Read 25168 times)

Gideon Brown

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2004, 06:15:36 pm »
You don't always get tested blood when you need it, and will get HIV anyway.  It's a risk. My dad was in a third world country when he was shot. He got blood with HIV, and died of AIDS when I was four.
 :sad: I'm sorry to hear that.
Here in Canada however, where all things Health Care is payed for by our taxes, we want the best...so the blood is tested each time someone gives.

oscar_the_grouch

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2004, 11:12:06 pm »
Dont know about America but Im pretty sure they dont ask you if you are gay when you are donating blood in Canada. I dont think they are aloud. Someone correct me if Im wrong.

Paige
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 11:13:55 pm by oscar_the_grouch »

Gideon Brown

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2004, 07:30:43 am »
No they can't...It's considered discrimination against the gays...

One time thing

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2004, 05:15:12 pm »
Gay people don't have any more STDs than straight people. They both love sex.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2004, 12:31:15 pm »
<-- doesn't care if Denny's is Canadian or not, just wanted 'half and half' milk and a cheaper breakfast. ::Dolphin Noise:: price-raising Canadians. Right across the border, I coulda went to the home of bbq wings, the Anchor Bar, and gotten 12 wings for $2.50. Now thats a real deal ( maybe cause it's not in Canada :P ).

Gideon Brown

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2004, 12:51:37 pm »
Only reason things SEEM to be more expensive if because the US dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar, which makes no sense, considering 911 shoulda put you into debt. Wait. It did. Go ahead and bash a country that's twice the size of yours, I really don't care. When you guys run out of space to live, Canada should close its borders.

oscar_the_grouch

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2004, 01:36:41 am »
Only reason things SEEM to be more expensive if because the US dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar, which makes no sense, considering 911 shoulda put you into debt. Wait. It did. Go ahead and bash a country that's twice the size of yours, I really don't care. When you guys run out of space to live, Canada should close its borders.

we are to nice to close our boarders. canada is bigger then america? and i try to convince my teachers i stay awake in class... LOL :excl: why is the american dollar worth more? hmmm how did this topic stray from gays giving blood to denny's?

Paige

Gideon Brown

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2004, 04:58:57 am »

we are to nice to close our boarders. canada is bigger then america? and i try to convince my teachers i stay awake in class... LOL :excl: why is the american dollar worth more? hmmm how did this topic stray from gays giving blood to denny's?

Paige
[snapback]135979[/snapback]

Because someone decided they think they are better than me and wishes to bash our country. Yes, our country is bigger than theirs. In fact, our country is the biggest country of them all. We have the most land.
As for the dollar being more expensive, it all happened when John A McDonald said "We shall build a railraod...across the whole country...from sea to shining Sea (which, btw, the US ripped off of us afterwards...)".  It put us in debt twice over.

MiraclrPlz

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2004, 06:50:07 pm »
Canada may be twice the size of the United States, but it is just a bug.  Or a fly.  I guess the the United States could be a bug too...an ant.  A very tiny ant.  The fly would tower over the ant, but the ant, with it's superior power, could crawl all over the ant and bite it and eat up the whooole thing.  The fly flys liberally around, landing on cow poo.  Electing poo.  But the Aunt elects a queen of old-fashoined values the proves change can only be for the worse.  The ant wins.

Gideon Brown

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2004, 07:11:46 pm »
No...The US is more like a potato bug, eats the crops and leaves nothing for anyone else, whereas Canada is the Ladybug, ever so pretty and loves munching on potato bugs. Watch yourself MSP, Canadians are much more patriotic than Americans.

jojobird

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2004, 03:22:21 pm »
We should not be turning against gays, but It is true that straights are more susceptible to AIDS and HIV, and other STDs. I'm not going to say why because I might get banned.

oscar_the_grouch

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2004, 02:38:57 am »
Canada may be twice the size of the United States, but it is just a bug. Or a fly. I guess the the United States could be a bug too...an ant. A very tiny ant. The fly would tower over the ant, but the ant, with it's superior power, could crawl all over the ant and bite it and eat up the whooole thing. The fly flys liberally around, landing on cow poo. Electing poo. But the Aunt elects a queen of old-fashoined values the proves change can only be for the worse. The ant wins.

okay? if that was supose to haev a hidden meaning i didnt get it. would you mind explaining it? im a bit slow :tongue:

Paige

MiraclrPlz

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2004, 07:13:14 pm »
Think about it...it's about politics.

oscar_the_grouch

Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2004, 07:15:28 pm »
i did think... probally just not hard enough because i still dont get it :unsure:

Paige

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gays Can't Give Blood.
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2004, 06:36:26 am »
well, gays should be able to give blood, and of course should be checked.and msp, stop tormenting the other countries. and gay men are too able to join the army. if a woman can and a regular straight man can, and a gay male is stronger than a woman, the he should be able to, if that made any sence to anyone. :dry:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 06:40:34 am by Garygirl »
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty