Author Topic: Pentagon?  (Read 16017 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Pentagon?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2005, 12:00:27 pm »
Also why would the video also clain that American Airlines Flight 77 doesn't exist? I mean it DID.
[snapback]144800[/snapback]

If you think the government has never lied to you, you need to wake up.
[snapback]144804[/snapback]
No, heros that were on the airplane attacked the terrorists and the plane went down.
[snapback]144909[/snapback]

From what I understand, that was a lie.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Pentagon?
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 12:37:43 pm »
Plus what's next? Are you going to think that the WTC actually blew itself up and that there was no plane? Gimme a break.
[snapback]144832[/snapback]

I actually have heard stories that there were bombs in the WTC that made them fall easier, but I don't believe everything I hear.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Pentagon?
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2005, 12:49:24 pm »
Plus what's next? Are you going to think that the WTC actually blew itself up and that there was no plane? Gimme a break.
[snapback]144832[/snapback]

I actually have heard stories that there were bombs in the WTC that made them fall easier, but I don't believe everything I hear.
[snapback]145674[/snapback]

Well...since there was footage of the planes crashing...I would think that they would have to tear the building down instead of bombs exploding. But that's just me...I haven't heard anything about bombs until now

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Pentagon?
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2005, 07:00:53 pm »
I thought the terrorists were flying the planes X_X
[snapback]145216[/snapback]
They attempted to Hijack the plane that crashed in a field in Pennsylvania, but passengers fought them off enough to force the plane into the ground, keeping the terrorists from hitting another target, which was likely to be the White House