Author Topic: Whick Animal Species Will Survive?  (Read 11143 times)

Megan

Whick Animal Species Will Survive?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2004, 04:13:06 pm »
He's just a person who only applies he golden rule to people treating him, not him treating people. Basically, he treats anyone how he wants, but then expects to be treated like a king. Karma will catch up to him one day.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 07:58:38 pm »
I think this whole MSP bit is a bunch of bullcrap. Everyone hates this guy and acts like he's serious. Thinking that your opinion is going to change anything. This kid doesnt really think all of that. He likes to push peoples buttons because online its safe as opposed to on the street, he feels powerful because it draws attention (even if its negitive), he knows exactly what to say to get everyone in an uproar. I bet he's not a hardcore bush fanatic, but says so because of all the Kerry supporters on this board and again goes back to my first point. I've heard all kinds of wacko stories and hes doing it yo make you mad. No one seems to realise that well, here it is. I wrote that post because he keeps stressing the same point over and over. If you keep banning him and he keeps coming back ban the IP address. I really dont understand all this jazz with this guy. He doesnt seem threatening or even harmful. Hes a kid typing nonsence on the internet. theres 1,000,000 people just like him floating around. It doesnt mean squat...

Gideon Brown

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 08:26:30 pm »
I WANT to ignore MSP, but I can't. He got a bit too personal at one point, and now I just....but then...if there is a God I'm supposed to love him...and show him the light...maybe one day Mother Earth will knock him upside the head and everything will dawn on him.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 08:33:29 pm »
Just mabye..... :rolleyes:

Sb129

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 08:33:58 am »
I knew you were going to mention whales...very annoying.  And humans are never going to leave Earth.
[snapback]135062[/snapback]
What if Earth gets to out of hand.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 11:01:56 am »
I think people will leave this earth when the Sun dies and goes into an expanding stage, which will also kill off all remaining animals
« Last Edit: December 22, 2004, 11:03:25 am by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2004, 03:43:53 pm »
humans will have nowhere else to go.....so we're all doomed no matter how hard people try to deny it.
Face death people, do not fear it.
Once it's done...it's done.
Then you may live again as another being...and animal maybe...or an alien? If you're lucky...
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sb129

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2004, 07:19:22 pm »
Pictures self as Zim. :happy:

Fan of Spongebob

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2005, 07:00:05 pm »
Eric Cartman, no wait that's not a species.  Anyway I'm pondering that bugs will become like us and squish other things that they are better than them after themselves being squished by larger animals in the past.