Author Topic: Movie Grosses  (Read 12706 times)

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« on: January 06, 2005, 04:35:02 pm »
Make a movie. tell me the plot,name,date,budget and i will post your movies
when i get 5 movies i will make top box office

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 10:50:43 am »
My Movie

Date : Today

Plot : Unkown

Budget : $60,000,000

and my opening weekend is.....$41,055,552

Jackie-Boy

Movie Grosses
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 12:44:06 am »
Here we go, yo.

In the Year 2419, the world is a very different place that it was before. The Nations of Earth, spent from centuries of Nuclear War, have destroyed themselves several times over, and have restructured themselves into what they call the Omnigovernment. In 2399, they developed a way to preserve Human life by digitizing the brain. In the following ten years, the Omnigovernment has digitized over 85% of the Earth, calling their new subjects Neurotechs. The remaining Humans are called "Analogs".The Neurotechs live 50% longer, after being programmed with healthy lifestyles as well as a lack of "unhealthy" emotion. THe Omnigovernment itself becomes fully digitized by 2410. All is considered a success on paper.

But no one in the public knows that the Neurotech systems are merely part of somethng far larger. For when the Neurotech concept was developed, it was originally titled Project: Raindrop. The project was to be used in conjunction with Project: Rainshower, a project envisioned to be the ultimate form of control. The aim of Rainshower was to produce a smaller, secondary group of Neurotechs with signal interception and encryption capabilities. They were designed to read into the "mind" of the Neurotechs, and rewrite either a part or all of their system code. Essentially, the ability to control the will of any Neurotech in the system.

But in order to design this technology, the Omnigovernment required Analog minds--the only ones with the power of Creativity. Because of the Omnigovernment's distrust in the Analogs, the work on the projects was segmented. Despite this precaution, the head scientist, Dr. James Hephestus Nash, found files detailing the true intentions of Project: Rainshower. From that point on, Nash began sabotaging the project, sending them misleading information and research.

The original goal of Project: Rainshower, however, was to implement this technology into a fully Neurotechnical system. But because of the discovery by Dr. Nash, he began to instead engineer the technology to work in a slightly modified Analog brain. No one suspected Nash of this sort of treachery, but it was soon discovered by the Omnigovernment. Swift punishment ended in the apparent death of the Doctor.

But the one thing that no one depended on was Nash's incredible scientific knowledge, as he was able to implement his system into a newborn child in 2401.

The technology treasonically created by Nash has been known as Nanopathic, and the little else is known of it by the Omnigovernment but this: The technology, in an Analog host, takes much longer to "boot"--effectively becoming operational around the time of full adult maturity. The only other bit of information known is what makes this technology so deadly: With emotions such as Fear, Anger, Sadness, and even Love, a Nanopath can be driven to arbitrarily destroy every piece of technology on the Planet, after he reaches full power.

The year is 2419.

The Earth's greatest threat has made itself known.

He is...

TARGET: WINDOW WATCHER

Date: Summer 2006
Budget: $250,000,000
Cast: Johnny Depp as Window Watcher
Ali Larter as Dr. Lara Farreson
Written & Directed by Jack **** (last name.. me)

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 06:03:09 am »
ok. i am jack's username and your weekend gross is $50,563,333

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Movie Grosses
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 09:07:01 am »
I have a few movies, but I'll only post one.

Title: Invader ZIM: Doomsday!
Date: March 2005
Rating: (I'm putting this because I want to) PG-13 for violence.
Budget: $80,000,000.
Plot: This spring, be ready for doom, doom, doom! Invader ZIM makes his return in this feature length movie. All people on Earth know about ZIM, and frankly, they don't like him. But then his sensors pick up radio waves from some kind of spaceship. So he sends GIR to find out what's going on. GIR comes back a while later, and ZIM is shocked by what he sees. GIR is pretty much destroyed. He tells ZIM that the ship is going to destroy Earth. The aliens in the ship send ZIM a message saying "today is the doomsday!" ZIM tells this to Dib, and Dib relays the message to pretty much everyone. Now with this ship coming, and the whole world in a panic, there's only thing ZIM can do: Stop the Doomsday ship!
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Jackie-Boy

Movie Grosses
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 10:19:30 am »
ok. i am jack's username and your weekend gross is $50,563,333
[snapback]142796[/snapback]

You are not Jack's username, I am.

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 01:08:49 pm »
ok Spider-Boogie your opening weekend is $43,565,474

Sb129

Movie Grosses
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 07:33:12 am »
Plot: (A live action cartoon mix a plan for a future fan-fic also)&(behind the show movie)Sick & tired of being treated as sidekicks & being under paid Daffy Duck,Donald Duck,Timon,Pumbaa,Invader Zim,Dib & Gir go off to save the planet from Tak,Plankton,Denzel Crocker & Vicky.meanwhile work not going well with out Daffy & Donald. Mickey Mouse,Bugs Bunny,Spongebob & Patrick go off to find the heroes & help to save the world.
Title:Cartoon action!
Rated:PG for mild language & vilolence
Budget:10,000
Opening weekend:50,000
Date:Summer 2006

Title:Invader Zim the movie
Plot:Sick & tired of failed atempts of trieing to rule Earth Zim persuades the Tallest into getting every Irken invader to destroy Earth by tempting the Tallest to get to Impending Doom 3.Meanwhile when Dib finds out he gets the Resisty & the Meerkrob to help battle Irk.Who will win?
Budget:30,00
Rated:Pg for violence & charater peril
Opening weekend:50,00
Date:Winter 2007
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 07:41:24 am by Sb129 »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Movie Grosses
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 12:27:57 pm »
Here's Mine.

PLOT:  A shipwreck leaves 15 people starnded on a deseterted island, an uncharted one too. They eventually build a boat and get back, but when they get back, they found out the entire earth has been on full alert. A small cube is hidden in one of the island's caves, floating, wich is the power to all life on the planet, and it is in danger, when some people decide to use it to enslave the entire human race. Nobody but the robbers no were this island is. It does in fact tun out to be the one were the suriviors were starnded. They set out to find that cube to destroy it before the villans reach it. Will they be succesfull?(Because if the cube is destroyed, everything turns back to normal).

TITLE: Cube: Part One(Out of Three)
Budget: 5 Million Dollars
Rated: Not Yet rated
Release Date: Summer 2006.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Movie Grosses
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 04:54:19 pm »
Here is mine:
Stick figure gets eaten by a tiger stick figure
Budget: 25 cents
Does the movie not work for anyone, or just me?  I'm trying to figure out how to post movie clip things.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 04:56:57 pm by SpongeBobAndyZX14 »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Movie Grosses
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 05:17:40 pm »
Your ZIM ones are to much like the Zim story i'm working on!!!!! AH!!!

DennisLuvr

Movie Grosses
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 08:46:56 am »
True Story:

My Movie: American Mistakes

Cast: Me...as Nella Lee
Robyn...as Irma Lee
Lacy...as Sophia Whittman
Tiffany...as Anna Whittman
Jordan...as Theodore Whittman
Me...as Insurance Claimer
Lacy...as Police Chief Ramsey

Plot: (sigh) Nella and Irma are the hillbillies. Sophia and Anna are rich aunts taking their son on a trip. The hotel is American Mistakes. They purposefully switch the Lees and the Whittmans rooms, leaving the Lees with a luxurious suite and the Whittmans with a drab apartment with only mattresses for a bed. They both go out on the town, trying to make the best of the situation. The Whittmans, being paranoid, carry all their money with them and it's stolen. The Lees have mysteriously come across a vast amount of money. Will they be able to solve the mystery?

Budget: Umm...

Rating: PG-13...may scare young children

Grade: F---

Release Date: Poor thing is still in its cage.

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 01:21:28 pm »
Sb129 : $22,000,000
Sponge_Tron_X : $21,443,343
DennisLuver: $25,000,156
SpongeBobAndyZX14 : $22,019,321

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 01:36:32 pm »
well here it is :

1. TARGET : WINDOW WATCHER : $50,563,333
2. Invader ZIM: Doomsday! : $43,565,476
3. (My Movie) Evil Evil : $41,055,552
4. American Mistakes : $25,000,156
5. Stick figure gets eaten by a tiger stick figure : $22,019,321
6. Invader Zim the movie : $22,000,000
7.  Cube: Part One : $21,433,343

Aw man! rank 3!!

But we will see who wins next time

DennisLuvr

Movie Grosses
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 01:18:21 pm »
Ooh! I did good! Did I not do good? grood? Something!