Author Topic: Movie Grosses  (Read 12705 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2005, 04:59:34 pm »
Beating Someone Up

Release Date: May 25, 2005

Rating: PG-13 for violence and references to racism, sexism, and religious discrimination.

Category: Live Action/Drama/Action

Budget: $41,000,000

Distrubutor: Columbia Pictures

Production: Revoultion Studios/Life Wonder Studios (my studio)

Plot: About a nasty old bully in school who threatens to kill one of the kids family. It's up to the kid to put down the bully by using his own insticnts, Nothing, no even telling the teacher won't help. The Bully has everything covered down and is ready. The kid has to save himself and his family.

Avg. Critics Rating: C-
Avg. Peoples Rating B

Box Office Cume: $167,093,012

GIR

Movie Grosses
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2005, 07:03:16 pm »
My new movie: Nothing.
Budget: Nothing.
Money used of the budget: Nothing.
The movie plot: Nothing.
Characters: Nothing.
Release date: Nothing.
Rating: NR.

:tongue:
[snapback]149890[/snapback]
best.............movie..........ever!

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2005, 10:52:21 am »
1. Beating Someone Up : $167,093,012

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Movie Grosses
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2005, 12:44:24 pm »
Heres my newest movie from Dreamworks Pictures and Aardman. Heres story/trailer transcript type thing.

Dreamworks Pictures and Aardman Present...
In Assostaion With Pathe, comes a tale of great courage, of the most unlikely courageous heroes. BAWK! And This Summer, They Are bACK, AND READY TO FIGHT. (Zooms Into The New Tweety Farm)
The Tweetys have rebuilt there farm. From The Creators Of Wallace and Gromit, and Chicken Run comes the most unexcpected twist of something with no twists. The chickens are back, and this time fighting for the freedom of all chicken. Chicken Run 2. Summer 2005.

Title: Chicken Run 2
Rated: G
Budget: Unlimited Budget(Altough they used 900 Million DollARS)
Clay Used: 500 Customary Tons
Film Companies: Dreamworks Pictures, AARDMAN,  and PATHE
Voices By: The Same As The First
Crew: The Same As The First
Opening Weekend: 800,000,000 dollars(Admission is incredibly high, and the admisson was 500 Chicken Copins, which are little coins i just made up, that are worth made up of what uis equal to five dollars)
Genre: Comedy
Time: 3 hours
Years Took To Make Film: 4 Years
Animation, Live Action, Or Claymation?: Claymation.
Sequal To: Chicken Run
Release Date: Summer 2005, Probuby July 4, 2005.

b00n0se

Movie Grosses
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2005, 04:20:18 pm »
The Hansky And Jenny Movie: The Secret of the pen  
----------------  

Hansky  

Jenny  

Spies  

Evil Villian  

Pen Guarders  

H&j  Cast  

H&J  Writer Steph Blands  

------------  

PG for Mild languege and Peril    

------------------------------------  

KABLAM parodies Hansky & Jenny Search for a pen allowing them To create anything they want. Evil genuises, comic battles and writer meeting things ensue  

----------------------

TreeHouse Pictures  

BiggerBetterComics (BBC) Films  

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2005, 11:58:05 am »
1. The Hansky and Jenny Movie : The Secret of the Pen : $855,000,000
2. The Return of Mr. Evil (My Movie) : $846,513,000
3. Chicken Run 2 : $800,000,000

b00n0se

Movie Grosses
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2005, 05:21:37 am »
THANK U! :biggrin:

b00n0se

Movie Grosses
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2005, 05:31:14 pm »
I'm back! Here's my new movie. I'm sure it might not get to the tops but I'm sure it's a good idea. It's a mix of LT:Back in action?/Roger rabbit and Cartoon Network.

-------------------------  

The life of a Toon  

-----------------  

Comedy, Live Action/Animation/More Animation, Kids    

-----------------------------  

Rob Spellman  

Daily Grind Times Boss  

Ink Painter Comics Boss  

Toons Only Television Boss  

Kids  

Chatty Cheetah  

Wacky Webber  

Hectic Hunter  

Toons Only Cast  

Harvey Friendly  

Cartoon Cast  
 -----------------------    

Cartoonist Rob Spellman is losing ratings . After recently being fired by Toons Only Cartoons, cartoon star Chatty Cheetah tries to increase his humor by showing him the world of cartoons........literally. The soon have to save Rob from rival cartoonist Harvey Friendly, who's trying to ruin Rob's carreer............. forever.  

----------------  

Rated PG for Mild Language  

----------------------  

Treehouse Pictures  

Warner Bros.  

Toons Only Movies

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Movie Grosses
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2005, 06:58:16 pm »
He comes the newst film from me amd those other companies:

Heres that trailer/plot/transcript thingy:

Coming Soon Only To Theatrers.......

Sponge-Tron_X Presents, 20th Century Fox, and Universl Studios Present.....Will Smith....
(This guy on the a street says something:)"Reak Havoc.Next Summer."
Will Ferrell
Owen Wilson
And...
Ben Stiller.....
Havoc, 4067. The sequal to hit film: Havoc, 4056. This time, in the city of Chicago, one year after the last fiom, in 4057, J.L. Pavillion(Will Simth) agreed to be frozen, and to bnevr age until the world needed him. The next day, evrything screwed up. he was eneternally frozen. Matt Fraisrer(Will ferrell)created a forumal to fix everything, but male model, Derek Hill(Ben Stiller) messed it up, turning J.L. Paviilion into a bunny. It was soon fixed, but none of them would age for another 10 years., They waited. After ten years, suprisingly at a great time to be able to age(Sarcatic) the world has been struck with danger. Dr. Havocosity(Jim Carry) has created a huge army of robots. Thkse robots, then tired of being forced by Havocosity, turned ther bback in him, and kidnapped him. They locked him up and sent him flying in the air. he was naver found. After 2 months the police found him alive, but in what was almost fatal conditrions do to being straned for 2 months, on a 5 inch in diamter island in the middle of the sea. J.L. pavillion, new it was robots, and immeditly lost his newly crearted trust for them. The year is 4067. A Secert Agency found about this information, and kidnapped Pavillion, Matt, and someone who has alo been thought to carry information, Craig Havocosity(Owen Wilson) A Cousin of Dr. Havococisty. The serecret agency is about to destroy them, when Pavoillion finds out who is in charge of this agebcy. F116L, The Newest Robot(Chris Rock) ihas started it all. They all find out, that in 48 Hours cpompleye havoc will strike, but there is nothing that can be done. 2 Dyas later, Havoc reaches, and the three, finnaly break oiut and do some research. They find that there is over 90,000,000 huge arimes of robopts cpoming in each direction. They also find out that Pavillion, may be a robot, who was prgrammed to not know it, until he was to strike. What will Happen? Havoc, 2067. Next Summer.

Title: Havoc, 2067.
Cast:same as above.
Companies: Universal Studios, 20th Cebturey FOX, Sponge-Tron_X Presents.
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Acrtion with small bits of comedy, mostly at the beginning.
Live Action, Animation, or Calymation?: Live Action.
Longest Time To Film One Scene: 2 Years, It Was Scene37-The Factory Battle.
Budget: Same As First.
Opening Wekkedn: 90 Grand(Admision was lower, but not by to much.)
Well, Thats Havoc2. A Havoc3 might be made if this ine does well.
__

My Next Movie:

Parampunt Pictures Prsents: Eagle On The Moon
Plot: A Guy Goes On A Top Secret Misson.
Genre: Comedy
Release Date: TBA
Budget: TBA
Rating: Not Yet rated
Cast: TBA
Screenplay by: TBA
Almost Everything Else: TBA

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Movie Grosses
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2005, 03:45:46 pm »
That's to long for me to want to read it.  It must me good.

Jackie-Boy

Movie Grosses
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2005, 06:39:08 pm »
You're a Most Beautiful Dream:

You’re a Most Beautiful Dream is an anthology centering around three souls deeply entranced by the dreams that they are given by the Morpheus Device. The Morpheus Device itself is inconsequential, its origin and mechanics never clearly defined. Instead, we focus on the lives that these three souls had before they were touched by its power, and the consequences that follow their reactions to it.

Introduction: We first meet the Morpheus Device in the Introduction, who is revealed to be a being that consists purely of emotion. It is actually a manifestation of Morpheus, the god of Dreams. He is represented to the characters in the film by a pure representation of color.

Episode I—The Lovelorn Slumber: Tyler Deluce, a young writer with a overly inward thought process, falls prey to the Morpheus Device, who tempts him with a dream in which every goal, desire, and wish he has ever had is realized. The dream is so intoxicating to him, however, that the real world no longer compares, and when faced with the choice between reality and the dream, he readily chooses his idealized view of the world that the dream provides him.

Episode II—As Loyalty Sleeps: Jacob Gise, a soon-to-be high school grad, has succeeded in every way in his life, with the loving assistance of his friends, family, and others. But the Morpheus Device feeds him a dream where all of the help goes away. Although the dream is not real, the resentment and distrust that Jacob feels as a result is. He is so filled with suspicion of all those around him, that when his girlfriend offers him assistance, he strangles her. In this instance as well, the lingering emotions of the dream destroy Jacob from inside out.

Episode III—A Place to Rest Your Head: In the last episode, the Morpheus Device intends to test one last life: that of Catherine DeSol, a young woman who lives with her friends and their family, since she has no home of her own. The one thing she desperately desires over all is a home and a family that is hers. Because of this, the Morpheus Device believes he can tempt her as well. So he shows her what she wants so much in the dream. Catherine is just about to give in to the dream, when she realizes she cannot touch any of it. At this moment, she knows that the dream cannot fulfill her wish, and she rejects it, now realizing that she must make her dreams come true. A defeated Morpheus Device makes one final decree: Catherine will be unable to dream until she can make that dream a reality.

Conclusion: Catherine, now older, remembers her encounter with the Morpheus Device. She mentions that she knew Jacob Gise, and that he now lives in an institute for the insane, as a result of his strangling his girlfriend. She visited him once, and says he doesn’t sleep anymore. She recalls that the Morpheus Device was mentioned in a young man’s last writings, just before he fell into a coma, and the plug was pulled on him. This girl he had a crush on, as specified by the final passage, was given the writings, and published them in his name. The title of the book came from the last passage the young man ever wrote, entitled, “You’re a most beautiful dream.”

Budget: $20,000,000
Rating: R
Opens: April 2006
Starring: A lot of people.

Sponge-Bob

Movie Grosses
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2005, 05:11:55 am »
1. Havoc,2067 : $32,000,000
2. You're a Most Beautiful Dream : $30,000,000
3. Kiss My *** (My movie) : $25,000,000

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Movie Grosses
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2005, 06:19:16 pm »
My Havoc Films Strike Again In The Box Office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Herees my new film, Havoc, 2007

PLOT: 20th Century FOX, Sponge-Tron_X Presents, and Universal Studios Present.....WILL SMITH....BEN STILLER.....OWEN WILSON....WILL FERRELL...ANTONIO BANDEREZ....AND TOM HANKS AS THE VOICE OF CLEARICA..........................HAVOC, 2007

The Year Is 4070, In Chicago. J.L. Pavillion Has Tried To Live As A Robot, As He Found Out He Has Been. He Finds Out, Of A Process, That Will Turn Him Back Into A Human, And Imeeditaly Goes To Get it. An Evil Robot By The Name Of X7280(Chris Rock) Could Not Let This Happen, For He Need Pavillion To Strike 1 Year From That Date. The Robot Sent The Chip(A Computer Chuip that would make Pavillion no longer a robot) back in time, to 2007. Pavillion found out, and also found out that tyhe robot went back in time, to re create the futurew, making him the absoulute leader. Jim Carrey Is Laso in This Film As Jimmy, A Rather Tall 11 Yaer Old Back In 2007. Pavllion has to chase down The Entitre Robot Army, Back Through Time, And Even Into The Incredibly Distant Future...............HAVOC, 2007. Only In Thetres, Summer '07.

Title: Havoc, 2007
Cast: Same As Above
Genre: live Action and Action with slight comdey.
Rated: Not yet Rated
Crew: Same As The First Two

Sb129

Movie Grosses
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2005, 08:07:03 am »
SpongeZIM Square Invader(a crossover)

Zim,Gir & Minimoose presues Spongebob & Patrick to come with him on the EVIL but when Dib & Squidward find out it's up to them to save the day until Tak comes back & they have to stop her.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Movie Grosses
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2005, 05:27:16 pm »
Rocko's Modern World

Plot:  When O-Town's Mayer suddenly dies, Rocko must run for Mayor with the help of his friends Hepher (Tom Kenny) and Philbert (Mr. Lawrence) to stop Mr. Bighead from ruling all of O-Town.
Genre: Comedy, Animation
Rating: PG