Author Topic: Most Americans Are Hopeful About The 4 More Years  (Read 20570 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Most Americans Are Hopeful About The 4 More Years
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2005, 07:23:10 pm »
I'd vote for Michael Moore.
[snapback]145365[/snapback]
I wouldn't vote for a coward that tries to lead the whole country in believing our country is horrible by taking things out of context. Michael Moore could do campaign commercials about how bad he thought Bush was and how much he doesnt like Republicans, and that's about the extent of it. And you think Bush is a liar...

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 07:25:02 pm »
I'd vote for Michael Moore.
[snapback]145365[/snapback]
I wouldn't vote for a coward that tries to lead the whole country in believing our country is horrible by taking things out of context. Michael Moore could do campaign commercials about how bad he thought Bush was and how much he doesnt like Republicans, and that's about the extent of it. And you think Bush is a liar...
[snapback]145377[/snapback]

And Republicans have never taken things out of context? What about Kerry's position on Iraq? They blew that so out of proportion it wasn't funny.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 07:29:11 pm »
And Republicans have never taken things out of context? What about Kerry's position on Iraq? They blew that so out of proportion it wasn't funny.
[snapback]145380[/snapback]
All politicians take things out of context. Michael Moore's problem is that that's all he's got

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 07:33:05 pm »
Michael Moore is such a stupid coward... he is the most unintelligent man to grace the liberals. He makes them looks like a bunch of paranoid freaks.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2005, 07:33:55 pm »
[snapback]145380[/snapback]

Sure, they do take things out of context from time to time, but not nearly to the extent Michael Moore does.

And remember! He was for it before he was against it! (He really was.)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2005, 07:34:22 pm »
Michael Moore is such a stupid coward... he is the most unintelligent man to grace the liberals. He makes them looks like a bunch of paranoid freaks.
[snapback]145389[/snapback]

He's a coward....because he's got the guts to make a movie like Fahrenheit 9/11... which goes against the government...

Gideon Brown

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2005, 07:35:04 pm »
Actually no he doesnt. He's quite a comedian...try reading one of his books...he makes you laugh even as he gets you to hate Bush...also, he made the movie Canadian Bacon...hilarious, slightly Canadian bashing movie (amazingly casted with Canadians...like...JOHN CANDY) Michale Moore didn't just show up to bash Bush.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2005, 07:35:18 pm »
On the contrary, Michael Moore is a very bright man. He knows that by taking things out of context and making them seem believable and winning the hearts of the press that he can fool many Americans into believing whatever he has to say.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2005, 07:35:39 pm »
Which didn't even deserve to be called a documentary!

My friend, it is a fact that Moore distorts facts for his own agenda. He is a disgrace for liberals everywhere.

On the contrary, Michael Moore is a very bright man. He knows that by taking things out of context and making them seem believable and winning the hearts of the press that he can fool many Americans into believing whatever he has to say.

Woo, thanks for that. Very well put. He does indeed know exactly what he is doing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 07:36:39 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2005, 07:52:04 pm »
Actually no he doesnt. He's quite a comedian...try reading one of his books...he makes you laugh even as he gets you to hate Bush...also, he made the movie Canadian Bacon...hilarious, slightly Canadian bashing movie (amazingly casted with Canadians...like...JOHN CANDY) Michale Moore didn't just show up to bash Bush.
[snapback]145394[/snapback]
HAHAHAHAHA. That is laughable! I bet if someone was doing that to Kerry and your precious little democrats it would be "Stupid" and "Wrong". He is very charismatic yes, but I am not going to be swayed by some paranoid, obese, liberalists opinion.

He's a coward....because he's got the guts to make a movie like Fahrenheit 9/11... which goes against the government...
[snapback]145393[/snapback]
No, that just makes him an idiot because none of it was true. Bunch of crap. If you credit him as intelligent at all I spit on you.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 07:53:45 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2005, 07:58:16 pm »
HAHAHAHAHA. That is laughable! I bet if someone was doing that to Kerry and your precious little democrats it would be "Stupid" and "Wrong". He is very charismatic yes, but I am not going to be swayed by some paranoid, obese, liberalists opinion.

No, that just makes him an idiot because none of it was true. Bunch of crap. If you credit him as intelligent at all I spit on you.
[snapback]145407[/snapback]

If none of it was true, why hasn't he been sued for slander yet?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2005, 08:03:30 pm »
He should be.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2005, 08:04:35 pm »
If he was really lying, he'd be sued by now.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2005, 09:43:32 pm »
I'm worried because we have a retarded monkey running the world's most powerful country.
[snapback]145153[/snapback]
If Kerry would have won we would have an even more retarded monkey running the country. I doubt you even know a thing about politics... mommy probly said she hates Bush and Rocko followed :rolleyes:

I am confident America will be fine. Although I don't like Bush's No Child Left Behind law I am not worried... thing is, No Child Left Behind basically screws over people like me who have learning disabilities... this is why I hate it so much.

Other then that, I still support Bush.
[snapback]145374[/snapback]

He should be.
[snapback]145411[/snapback]

You are one cold-hearted dude. I'm sorry, but that's just too far.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2005, 04:51:03 am »

K, whoa...whoa...what did you not get from my post you idiot? I said he made a movie bashing Canadians and I liked it. I'M CANADIAN!! Obviously I can take it. Do you see me crying out "SCREW MOORE!! HE INSULTED US!! HE SHOULD DIE!!! NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM!!!" God no. I thought the movie was hilarious, and indeed, all Americans should watch it. Why? Because it also holds a bit of truth about Americans as well.
Do you know how often you Americans bash Canada? We don't go saying you're idiots. We just shake out heads, and insult ourselves with you.
Stuff it my dear friend.