Author Topic: Interracial Relationships  (Read 15153 times)

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Interracial Relationships
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2005, 09:04:51 am »
Scooter people who are Hispanic and Latin(I myself am Italian so therefore I am latin) are still classified as white.
[snapback]159542[/snapback]

Most decedents of Europe are going to be white. But, Latin and Italian are two different groups of people. Its not the same.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2005, 01:56:01 pm »
Scooter people who are Hispanic and Latin(I myself am Italian so therefore I am latin) are still classified as white.
Hispanic and Latin are the same thing, but Italian is not Latin. Hispanic means to be from a Spanish-speaking countries, Latin means to be from Latin America, and Latino Girls are hot.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2005, 07:12:03 pm »
Italians are NOT LATIN! GEt that through your head. Italians are Mediterrenian. Latinos and Latinas come from LATIN America.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 08:04:08 pm »
MSP must be thinking we are Latin because the Italian language comes from Latin, but most languages come from Latin. Perhaps an understandable mix-up. Italians are Mediterranean. :cool:

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 08:21:07 pm »
Meteteranian just means that is the reigon they came from.  Latin is a race, like Nortic and Keltic or Negroid or Asian, but it's not just for people in Latin America.  Latin is the race group that Italians belong to.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 09:45:31 am »
MSP, for once, IS right. Being Hispanic, Latin...these all fall under 'white', as does people from Lebanon, Pakistan...
There are only FOUR 'races'
Caucasian
Mongoloid
African
and.....Australoid...(the natives of Australia)
So I'm afraid, MSP is NOT in the wrong here.
Wow....I just stood up for him.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:46:10 am by Charliez Fallen Angel »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 07:14:04 pm »
Wow... you mean he was RIGHT!?!?! Amazing. lol. I myself come from Nordic heritage. Sweden/Scandinavia. But man, I learn something new everyday! lol.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2005, 01:34:05 am »
I don't hate them, I just think white girls are hotter.
[snapback]159483[/snapback]

Thats...like a racist remark
[snapback]159500[/snapback]
nah, not really. it can be a life style thing that you find more attractive.
i mean, i never liked any moari guys, cos they were all "yo yo dolphin noise, fah bro, whassup?" and i hate that. but i met a guy simon who was moari and i could have fallen for him so hard. he was jsut normal, spoke like a real person and wasnt all aggro.......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
stupid wellington took him away.

Im white as white can be and my bf is mostly columbian. does that count?

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2005, 05:11:47 pm »
The way I see this is the way I see homosexuality: There's nothing "gross" about it.

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2005, 05:21:36 pm »
just because i think white boys are hott doesnt mean i dont  think boys of  other races are hott.  i just go for white boys more
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 05:24:15 pm by sponge_sweetie432 »
it got too real

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2005, 08:21:24 pm »
I dont really notice. My brother is white and his girlfriend asian and she is one hilarious child. They are so cute with eachother. I cant picture him with anyone else

Megan

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2005, 08:43:34 am »
People can love whoever they want. No matter what. My opinion.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2005, 10:35:33 am »
I am in an interracial relationship. Juan is hispanic, I am black, so what? I've been out with white, black, hispanic, and asian. It didnt really bother me, nor anyone else. Jackwhite, that comment did kinda offend me, it seems people thing white girls are prettier because their noses are smaller, and they are pencil thin. And black girls  have wider noses, and have curves. In society, I guess that's considered ugly?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 04:30:29 pm »
I am in an interracial relationship. Juan is hispanic, I am black, so what? I've been out with white, black, hispanic, and asian. It didnt really bother me, nor anyone else. Jackwhite, that comment did kinda offend me, it seems people thing white girls are prettier because their noses are smaller, and they are pencil thin. And black girls  have wider noses, and have curves. In society, I guess that's considered ugly?
[snapback]164377[/snapback]

That shouldn't really offend you. There is nothing wrong with having a preference, it's no different than preferring blonds over brunettes when you really look at it.

Why is it some people have said that JWs comment is racist, but I have the feeling that if a black guy came in and said he thought black girls were hotter, there wouldn't have been a problem? It's no different. :mellow:

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 04:34:31 pm »
I am in an interracial relationship. Juan is hispanic, I am black, so what? I've been out with white, black, hispanic, and asian. It didnt really bother me, nor anyone else. Jackwhite, that comment did kinda offend me, it seems people thing white girls are prettier because their noses are smaller, and they are pencil thin. And black girlsĀ  have wider noses, and have curves. In society, I guess that's considered ugly?
[snapback]164377[/snapback]

That shouldn't really offend you. There is nothing wrong with having a preference, it's no different than preferring blonds over brunettes when you really look at it.

Why is it some people have said that JWs comment is racist, but I have the feeling that if a black guy came in and said he thought black girls were hotter, there wouldn't have been a problem? It's no different. :mellow:
[snapback]164494[/snapback]

I dont get that either. I love ghost white skin, so I find white people attractive. That doesnt mean Im racist, its just what I prefere. Its not that I think any other race is ugly, its just a preferance as Elizabeth Rose said.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 04:36:28 pm by oscar_the_grouch »