Author Topic: Interracial Relationships  (Read 15152 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Interracial Relationships
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2005, 06:41:24 pm »
I am white and I don't get attracted to white people at all. I am attracted to hispanics, chicanos, and latinos.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2005, 09:07:05 pm »
ive never been out with an aisan. jsut not my bag, i spose.

the type of guy i like is normally white. its just not realy in other races culture to be the way i like my boys.

and about hte "whites are thin and backs are curvy" thats your own little peice of racism. i know plenty of curvy white girls (me) and thin black girls.  not ony dies it depend on your genes, but what you eat, how you exersize.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 09:08:37 pm by Eva:Gina »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2005, 04:44:23 am »
That's true, but a "skinny" blck girl most likley won't be excepted as a real black girl. There is a cuh thing as being racist against your own race. BEing mixed I know this. Some girls used to call me a whitey. Not a real black person. You know, in an african american's eyes, if you have a booty, and boobs, your a black woman. A skinny white girl is accepted in society. The only skinny black women we see are models. You have Beyonce, very curvy women. Then you have Mishca Barton, Paris Hilton, very "skinny" women.

Vicky

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2005, 09:51:13 am »
i know this is like a really old post but whatever....my mum is black and my dad is white!!! There is nothing wrong with interracial relasionships.

if you haven't seen my photo... http://www.geocities.com/vixie_starz/vickys <--- result of interracial relasionship.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2005, 10:55:32 am »
Exactly the same as me, Vicky. Except My mom is white and my dad is black.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2005, 11:45:07 am »
Hmm, this is mighty old isn't it? Oh well.

I find myself usually attracted to Puerto Ricans... I mean, come on. Hispanics offer the best of every world =)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2005, 11:56:25 am »
I have something to say: When I said I was more attracted to white girls, I meant that I    never really liked the color brown. I have always liked the color white. It has my opinion.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2005, 12:08:10 pm »
Interracial marriages make beautiful children. *coughVickycough*  I also know a girl in my dance class that is half black and half white.  She and her sister are both beautiful.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2005, 01:34:45 pm »
I don't care, people who aren't of the same race should be allowed to get married, and if I were to get married, and I was dating I person who wasn't white, and she was the right person, I would marry her. I don't have a problem with interracial relationships at all.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2005, 01:47:38 pm »
Skin color doesn't matter, were all the same inside and were all human beings. Besides, Jesus doesn't judge by skin color, He loves us all. :happy:

If you don't like what I post then ignore it, please don't attack me about it.

If a man and woman are differen races and they love each other, then its okay if they get married, regardless of skin color. :happy:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 01:50:00 pm by SpongeBass GuitarPants »

spongey snail

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2005, 01:55:33 pm »
Skin color doesn't matter, were all the same inside and were all human beings. Besides, Jesus doesn't judge by skin color, He loves us all. :happy:

If you don't like what I post then ignore it, please don't attack me about it.

If a man and woman are differen races and they love each other, then its okay if they get married, regardless of skin color. :happy:
[snapback]237658[/snapback]
of course and I think that what you say about Jesus Christ is in no way insultive,I will certanly not attack you. :biggrin:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2005, 01:57:35 pm »
i know this is like a really old post but whatever....my mum is black and my dad is white!!! There is nothing wrong with interracial relasionships.

if you haven't seen my photo... http://www.geocities.com/vixie_starz/vickys <--- result of interracial relasionship.
[snapback]237524[/snapback]
You still look like Tia & Tamera Mowry :|

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2005, 02:15:15 pm »
Haha, again, I like alot of different boys. Umm.. most of them are hispanic. But alot of them are black/white. I am black and white.. So I guess I have alot of choices. I think anything is fine. As long as you love eachother. <3

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2005, 02:18:50 pm »
My Mom is white and my dad is black. Nothing wrong with it.

Vicky

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2005, 02:20:32 am »
XD i didn't know there were other mixed race dude here (apart from my brother, saucealexman) rock on!!