Author Topic: Ufos  (Read 13563 times)

Now that were men

Ufos
« on: March 18, 2005, 04:59:56 pm »
The way I see it aliens created us. They saw this planet and created us to explore and colinize it. And they created religons to keep us seaperated. And if any thing, they arent here to hurt us. Think  oftechnolgy they must have to travel from galaxy to galaxy. If they were here to distroy the world we live in then they would have done it along time ago. So the way I see it that we are aliens in a way i guess

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Ufos
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 05:05:53 pm »
no comment.  Actually, comment.  I think aliens are real and they didn't create us.  God created us.  Unless God is an alien, I'm not confused.  Now, I'm gonna go eat dinner.

timstapels

Ufos
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 01:34:28 am »
I believe there are life on other planets, just not smart or anything

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Ufos
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 04:58:51 pm »
I know if i start thinking about this deeply, ill just confuse myself!!

anyway, i reckon there are other life formsout there, they could well be as smart, or smarter than us, whats stopping them, i believe we evolved from single cell organisms, and so on, you know, the usual sciency crappy-ness, it just makes more sence to me

Dragon Of Grief

Ufos
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 05:43:34 pm »
Uhhh... there are scientists that think we are the offspring of aliens that visited Earth billions and billions of years ago... but if you ask em it's a bunch of BULL. A big steaming crockpot of it.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Ufos
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 05:48:01 pm »
i believe in aliens. dont believe they created us.

p.s. u.f.o. means unidentified flying object

Dragon Of Grief

Ufos
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 05:49:11 pm »
I believe in them too, but I don't believe we are their offspring.

Sb129

Ufos
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 06:41:06 am »
I beleive in the paranormal so I beleive in aliens they did not create us.

Jackie-Boy

Ufos
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 09:16:15 am »
I don't believe in the term 'alien'. We're all aliens somehow. Anyway, I don't know if aliens exist or not, but I never say no because there's a chance.

Dangerousbagel

Ufos
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 09:18:43 am »
I believe aliens exist. But God created us.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Ufos
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 09:22:03 am »
I completely agree with Dangerousbagel.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ufos
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 10:41:35 am »
God never said he would create aliens. So therefore Aliens are FAKE.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ufos
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 10:50:47 am »
SSS is right.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Ufos
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2005, 11:12:52 am »
The way I see it aliens created us. They saw this planet and created us to explore and colinize it. And they created religons to keep us seaperated. And if any thing, they arent here to hurt us. Think  oftechnolgy they must have to travel from galaxy to galaxy. If they were here to distroy the world we live in then they would have done it along time ago. So the way I see it that we are aliens in a way i guess
[snapback]160772[/snapback]

You really believe that? Aliens did not create us. In fact, I'm unsure about them at all. I dont swimg either way with this. I have no opinion on Aliens or anything like that. I dont think every flying disk you see in the sky is a UFO. Its something people will never know for sure. I think. A lot of scientists dont know, either.

Moving to debate den.

oscar_the_grouch

Ufos
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2005, 11:40:48 am »
The way I see it aliens created us. They saw this planet and created us to explore and colinize it. And they created religons to keep us seaperated. And if any thing, they arent here to hurt us. Think  oftechnolgy they must have to travel from galaxy to galaxy. If they were here to distroy the world we live in then they would have done it along time ago. So the way I see it that we are aliens in a way i guess
[snapback]160772[/snapback]

Thats a very interesting way to look at it, but its only 11:35 AM here and I just woke up so my brain isnt fully functioning (not that it ever did). So yeah here I go but this isnt going to make any sense. So basically you are saying we are like a game of risk to Aliens? That we are like their little peices on their chess board? Makes you wonder. I probally need to reread what you wrote because my brain is fuzzy.