Author Topic: PSP Reviewed.  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
PSP Reviewed.
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 07:06:33 am »
hmmm....Look at THIS lovely Psp

Why is that nesecary, you'd walk 2 steps off the buss, and someone would steal it!!

In other news, anyone seen the recent south park eppisode, the PSP is heavily features in it, its involved in saving the world in fact, thanks to kenny.

Kenny Blankenship

PSP Reviewed.
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 07:56:09 am »
hmmm....Look at THIS lovely Psp

Why is that nesecary, you'd walk 2 steps off the buss, and someone would steal it!!
[snapback]166188[/snapback]

I envy any person who has enough cash to waste that they buy that....

Jackie-Boy

PSP Reviewed.
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 08:12:45 am »
There's just so much awesome stuff that you can do with the PSP. I definitely plan on buying a 2GB Memory Stick so that I can... Do something with it. I'll be buying an MP3 player sooner or later (later is likely), so I don't really need to transfer MP3s onto it. What I may do is transfer a few movies onto the memory stick. Movies not released on UMD. Either that or perhaps some Adult Swim shows. I could definitely fit the first volume of Aqua Teen Hunger Force onto a memory stick.

I do have some tiny gripes, though. The screen is so big, it's a wonder why Sony didn't add on a flippy-down thing, one like the DS and SP have. It'd really protect the screen well. Also, why only one analog stick? This is a small complaint, but there's definitely room for it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 10:03:02 am by Jackie-Boy »