Author Topic: Terri Shiavo Had Died  (Read 20984 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2005, 07:01:39 pm »
Dang... Iraq is looking pretty nice about now.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2005, 07:56:11 pm »
They did a South Park eppy on this tonight :D

Dragon Of Grief

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2005, 08:00:33 pm »

That is just pure evil.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2005, 08:01:11 pm »
Actually it was down right hilarious

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2005, 08:02:03 pm »
Those southpark dudes are idiots. I just had to say that....not trying to flame or anything...

Dragon Of Grief

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 08:07:14 pm »
[snapback]165680[/snapback]
So her death is HILARIOUS to you huh? Just one big joke? What if someone made a south park episode of your mother or someone real close to you afetr THEY died and made a laughing mockery out of it huh!?!?! WOULD IT BE FUNNY THEN????

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 08:08:59 pm »
So her death is HILARIOUS to you huh? Just one big joke? What if someone made a south park episode of your mother or someone real close to you afetr THEY died and made a laughing mockery out of it huh!?!?! WOULD IT BE FUNNY THEN????
[snapback]165682[/snapback]

Are you high on drugs right now?

I thought the episode was hilarious. The episode is a totally different thing from the actual death. They also did a LOTR within the episode also which made it even funnier.

Eva:Gina

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2005, 12:25:07 am »
so dont watch it.
we make jokes abotu our dead relitives all the time. one of my firends has lost her dad and her brother. another one lost both his parents within onths of eachother.

get over it, she wasnt your freind.
you do realise that southpark makes (albeit, rather obscue) statments about things like this.

and you know that ssj4gogita4 is hte most level headed guy here. so dotn be so womanly. there is no need to get hysterical over something htat has NOTHING to do with you.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2005, 05:42:48 am »
so dont watch it.
we make jokes abotu our dead relitives all the time. one of my firends has lost her dad and her brother. another one lost both his parents within onths of eachother.

you do realise that southpark makes (albeit, rather obscue) statments about things like this.

and you know that ssj4gogita4 is hte most level headed guy here. so dotn be so womanly. there is no need to get hysterical over something htat has NOTHING to do with you.

I'm assuming that's a good thing? I've never been called level headed before

Besides, I can say anything I want about ANYTHING. Don't you get it?

Starr2k3

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2005, 08:47:02 am »

Calm down...

He is not saying this death is hilarious, he is calling the episode hilarious. Maybe you should see the episode before you even say that. It could be totally different than what you think in your head.

Elizabeth Rose

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2005, 10:58:58 am »
Ok, stop with the South Park crap. What was done was most likely wrong, heck, those idiots are good at that. They probably shouldn't have made light of a death, but what's done is done.

Whoever said the government should have stayed out is correct. This really should have never become political, but it did. I guess one of my main problems is that if someone was starving an animal like that, everyone would be all over them in a minute, including myself, might I add. Criminals are treated better than that.

Alas, there is nothing to be done now, save hope she is in Heaven with God.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2005, 12:16:53 pm »
I think the government should've stayed out, only because there are countless families that are going through the same thing, yet aren't getting that kind of attention.

super_sayian_spongebob

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2005, 02:11:52 pm »
I hate this...I think I have already lost my faith in the government when she died yesterday. I think now if I had to pick a choice between the US and Cuba, I'd pick Cuba.

Eva:Gina

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2005, 04:32:23 pm »
so dont watch it.

I'm assuming that's a good thing? I've never been called level headed before

Besides, I can say anything I want about ANYTHING. Don't you get it?
[snapback]165710[/snapback]
haha, you have no say!! :)
yes, level headed is a good thing.

say whatever you want. i used to hate you, but i dont.
crazy people will hate you, but get over it. they know that your normally right.

and for Dragon Of Grief. have you ever seen the movie "happieness??" you should get it out. i found it amazingly funny. you would most likely cry  :biggrin:

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2005, 04:47:34 pm »
i found the south park episode funny. you just have to not take it seriously