Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 15109 times)

MiraclrPlz

Hillary Clinton
« on: April 12, 2005, 07:38:11 pm »
What do you think?  I shall post my humble opinion on this later...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 08:05:42 pm »
Won't happen.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 08:07:23 pm »
I'd rather eat my foot than see her win. :mellow:

Eva:Gina

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 09:18:58 pm »
she would be great. it wont happen, but it would see a change for better in the world.
the problem is, she woudnt be given a fair chance.
jack white, do you disagree cos she isnt a good candidate, or cos shes a woman??

fact: the marriges that succed, that dont jsut stay together, but thrive, are the ones where the man does what he woman says  :biggrin:

Starr2k3

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 01:39:50 pm »
Americans are too stubborn to have a woman president so it won't happen. I want whoever is the best PERSON, man or woman, to be the president.

DennisLuvr

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 02:05:37 pm »
Hate her. Loathe her. DIE! No, not really. If she even runs...ugh! I just don't like her, okay?

Sheldon J. Plankton

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 02:12:42 pm »
I personally think Hilary Clinton is annoying despite the fact that she is a democrat. Corzine and Lautenberg are better.

Dragon Of Grief

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 06:41:48 pm »
Bwahahahaha! This is a joke right?

Not to pull an MSP here but she is about as liberal as one can get... and she is so paranoid about 'the vast right wing conspiracy.' to do a good job anyways. She is unfit to be considered president... if I had to choose between her and Kerry I would choose Kerry... and no offense but women really aren't emotionally stable enough to be presidents. We need a strong leader who doesn't let emotions get in way of his job and that can handle pressure... sorry but most women just can't pull it off. I think we need a minority president... but yeah. Whoever is best for the job should be president.

I personally think Hilary Clinton is annoying despite the fact that she is a democrat. Corzine and Lautenberg are better.
[snapback]169730[/snapback]
I am highly insulted by your signature... I am conservative and I take offense to that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 06:44:17 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Elizabeth Rose

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 06:46:50 pm »
Bwahahahaha! This is a joke right?

Not to pull an MSP here but she is about as liberal as one can get... and she is so paranoid about 'the vast right wing conspiracy.' to do a good job anyways. She is unfit to be considered president... if I had to choose between her and Kerry I would choose Kerry... and no offense but women really aren't emotionally stable enough to be presidents. We need a strong leader who doesn't let emotions get in way of his job and that can handle pressure... sorry but most women just can't pull it off. I think we need a minority president... but yeah. Whoever is best for the job should be president.
[snapback]169816[/snapback]

I agree. Most women aren't stable enough to hold postions of power. That is not to say none are, because that isn't true, but most are too quick to allow whatever emotion they are feeling make their decision for them, especially during...ahem, certain times, so to speak. However, if a good enough woman were to run, I'd give her my vote. Heck, I'd vote for just about anyone over Hilary Clinton though....

Dragon Of Grief

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 06:49:17 pm »
I know... and some men *COUGH*me*COUGH* have unstable emotions and let emotions get in their way... but agreed. I woudl give a women my vote to if she is worthy enough.

Eva:Gina

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 10:17:44 pm »
ah bull. women grow up. of course you think theya re all unstable, but htats cos your all still at the very start of puberty, when it is at its worst.  a woman, as apposed to a giel, does not act like that unless she has a hormonal problem, and all you have to do then is take pills.

women are less likely ot start wars, and more able to cope.
think about it, when a woman goes throgh extreme trauma, they get up and keep going. do the same thing to a man and he keels over.

there is no evidence to suggest that men are more capable than women (except physically) so the argument is void.

you cant do any worse than who you already have  :biggrin:

Sheldon J. Plankton

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 02:05:18 pm »
Quote from: Sheldon J. Plankton,Apr 13 2005, 05:12 PM
I am highly insulted by your signature... I am conservative and I take offense to that.
[/quote]

I was only doing it to counter MiraclePLz's signature, which highly insulted me (being a liberal).

Fan of Spongebob

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 05:36:23 pm »
Hilary Clinton will probably continue on saying that she might run for president, but she won't.  She already has gone through eight some good and some bad years being the first lady.  George Voinvinch for 2008! :biggrin:

Dragon Of Grief

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 05:49:57 pm »
Quote from: Sheldon J. Plankton,Apr 14 2005, 05:05 PM
Quote from: Sheldon J. Plankton,Apr 13 2005, 05:12 PM

I was only doing it to counter MiraclePLz's signature, which highly insulted me (being a liberal).
[snapback]169946[/snapback]
[/quote] Oh yeah, I see that... he should get rid of his too.

Quote from: Eva:Gina,Apr 14 2005, 01:17 AM
ah bull. women grow up. of course you think theya re all unstable, but htats cos your all still at the very start of puberty, when it is at its worst.  a woman, as apposed to a giel, does not act like that unless she has a hormonal problem, and all you have to do then is take pills.

think about it, when a woman goes throgh extreme trauma, they get up and keep going. do the same thing to a man and he keels over.

there is no evidence to suggest that men are more capable than women (except physically) so the argument is void.

you cant do any worse than who you already have  :biggrin:
[snapback]169863[/snapback]
Uhh, I will be 18 in June... I am past that point :mellow:

And would you mind showing any evidence to back your statements up?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 05:52:01 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Elizabeth Rose

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 07:32:41 pm »
ah bull. women grow up. of course you think theya re all unstable, but htats cos your all still at the very start of puberty, when it is at its worst.  a woman, as apposed to a giel, does not act like that unless she has a hormonal problem, and all you have to do then is take pills.

you cant do any worse than who you already have  :biggrin:
[snapback]169863[/snapback]

I'm with Ty, examples or some sort of back-up if you please. I've only ever see women behave just like he and I said. When I was in my little near-death situation that I won't go into here, but involved terrorists wanting to slit our throats, the women broke down real fast. Almost all of them in fact.

Very start of puberty?? I'm 18 years old... :happy:

I'm not picking on you, but I don't think you've quite got this right...