Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 15108 times)

Eva:Gina

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 11:24:38 pm »
got any evidence ot back up yours??

like om going to trawl through my text books to look up information to try prove somthing htat wont matter anyway. you people dont look at evidence, you ignore anything that disproves your arguments.

ok, maybe i am wong, maybe american women are stupid and emotional, any woman who breaks down in a terrorist attack is a fool. talk about making htings worse.
american woman must be pahtetic to balance out the gun mad war-monger men.

im sick of this, i dont have to back myself up, its fact. if you show me anything that proves your point, then ill do it, but your jsut being petty.
and about being 18, your hardy old. how people act during puberty doesnt stop untill you leave school. or if you go straight from school to uni, a lot longer. if hte poeple you know are that pathetic, i feel sorry for you.

im glad im not american, i really, really am.

Elizabeth Rose

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 07:40:46 am »

like om going to trawl through my text books to look up information to try prove somthing htat wont matter anyway. you people dont look at evidence, you ignore anything that disproves your arguments.

ok, maybe i am wong, maybe american women are stupid and emotional, any woman who breaks down in a terrorist attack is a fool. talk about making htings worse.

im sick of this, i dont have to back myself up, its fact. if you show me anything that proves your point, then ill do it, but your jsut being petty.
and about being 18, your hardy old. how people act during puberty doesnt stop untill you leave school. or if you go straight from school to uni, a lot longer. if hte poeple you know are that pathetic, i feel sorry for you.

[snapback]170094[/snapback]

Get over it, no one is picking on you. Cute how you address me and not Ty at all. I dare you to keep provoking me, because I've about had enough. You are teetering on the edge of flaming.

As far as evidence? I've never, ever, ever met a woman with decent leadership qualities, and I've been unfortunate enough to have been around a lot of people.

About being 21, your hardly old either. Not old enough to make me believe you know what you're talking about concerning maturity. Age doesn't affect your maturity.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 07:44:16 am by Elizabeth Rose »

Eva:Gina

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 07:52:59 am »
um, i never mentioned you., im not flaming, your being stupid, thats all, who craes, go away if your gonna be stupid, ishouldnt be the only person expected to support hte truth with evidence. dotn be chidish and warn me, im no worse than you.
now.
and how sweet, i was adresign you and "ty" you were both saying the same thing, you were the only one who made it a personal matter, is that my fault??

i htink the person who should next be president should be the person best for the job. wether you personally like him/her or not.
its who will lead less people to their deaths.

bush loves death, as far as i can see. but meh, it doesnt matter, i jsut wont ahve children, so i dont have to feel guilty about sending them into a world like this.......

Elizabeth Rose

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2005, 08:12:16 am »
um, i never mentioned you., im not flaming, your being stupid, thats all, who craes, go away if your gonna be stupid, ishouldnt be the only person expected to support hte truth with evidence. dotn be chidish and warn me, im no worse than you.
now.
and how sweet, i was adresign you and "ty" you were both saying the same thing, you were the only one who made it a personal matter, is that my fault??

i htink the person who should next be president should be the person best for the job. wether you personally like him/her or not.

bush loves death, as far as i can see. but meh, it doesnt matter, i jsut wont ahve children, so i dont have to feel guilty about sending them into a world like this.......
[snapback]170122[/snapback]

Who mentioned terrorist attacks and being 18? Neither of those relate to Ty at all. Whatever.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2005, 01:55:53 pm »
Get over it, no one is picking on you. Cute how you address me and not Ty at all. I dare you to keep provoking me, because I've about had enough. You are teetering on the edge of flaming.
This is the debate den. You are supposed to be brutal in here :P

Jackie-Boy

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 03:26:04 pm »
I'd really like to see Obama become president, but It prolly won't happen. Most Americans, although they won't admit it, are afraid of African Americans, and are afraid that they'll lead the country to a bad place. I say, they can't do much worse than clowns from Texas.

Dragon Of Grief

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 03:38:46 pm »

[snapback]170094[/snapback]
Aren't we a cocky little b*tch? That is racist. You have no right to say SH*T! You think bush is sooooo bad and horrible. You don't even lvie in America! You live on a f*cking island! Filled with a bunch of maoris! I will say the same thing I said to Gideon Brown when she was talking crap about America.... you are NOT an American citizen, so you have NO RIGHT to debate over American politics! Quit acting like such a stuck up arrogant little prick and ACTUALLY say soemthing half-way intelligent huh?

now.

[snapback]170122[/snapback]

Who mentioned terrorist attacks and being 18? Neither of those relate to Ty at all. Whatever.
[snapback]170125[/snapback]
Well, she called me pre-adolescent so I claimed I was beyond that stage and that I would be 18 in June... but she doesn't even realize how immature she is being herself. Think she's Ms. Big bad adult know-it-all.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 03:41:21 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 03:57:15 pm »
I'd really like to see Obama become president, but It prolly won't happen. Most Americans, although they won't admit it, are afraid of African Americans, and are afraid that they'll lead the country to a bad place. I say, they can't do much worse than clowns from Texas.
[snapback]170200[/snapback]
That remark offends me XD You shouldnt have said it :P

Anyways...Bush has been doing a good job. I'd rather have him than some Kerry retard.

MiraclrPlz

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 07:14:49 pm »
I agree with Elizabeth Rose and Ty about women being president.  They are too darn emotional.  We need a rough, tough, old-school conservative with the personality of my dad.  In 2008 I want someone who is considerd a conservative on gay rights, all life-issues, the economy, etc.  Hillary Clinton is very hateable.  And she wants to turn all our freedom over to the U.N.  Screw the U.N.  Amoung many evils they did(like selling necleur material to Commie China), I think that we should RIGHT NOW get the United States out of the U.N.  Not only is she liberal, but she is also just plain despicable.  Part of me wants her to get nominated, to set an example for all to see.  And part of me wants respect for the presidency.  California and PA would not go for her; but New York...

Dragon Of Grief

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2005, 07:29:14 pm »
Here in PA even MENTIONING her name is a sin... PA is very conservative which is why when Kerry won PA it was such a surprise.

MiraclrPlz

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2005, 07:51:20 pm »
Maybe the part you live in is Conservative.

Dragon Of Grief

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2005, 07:53:53 pm »
Over 70% of my part of the state voted for Bush... you tell me. lol. Philly is what killed it, because nearly 50% of the population is black, and as we all know, blacks are predominately liberal.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 07:57:20 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

MiraclrPlz

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2005, 08:32:00 pm »
Hillary is truly God's punishment to the world.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 08:32:56 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Elizabeth Rose

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2005, 08:35:52 pm »
Over 70% of my part of the state voted for Bush... you tell me. lol. Philly is what killed it, because nearly 50% of the population is black, and as we all know, blacks are predominately liberal.
[snapback]170308[/snapback]

Yeah, I've got a friend in PA, and he was completely surprised. He didn't know hardly anyone voting for Kerry.

MiraclrPlz

Hillary Clinton
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2005, 09:00:34 am »
Didn't Kerry win by a big majority?