Author Topic: Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles
« on: April 14, 2005, 01:56:55 pm »
Anybody got this? I've been playing it for ages now, and i love it.

Im not normally a fan of Final Fantasy, im just not a turn based man, but this on eif diffrent. Im not sure if you've heard of it before, (im sure you have) but in case you havent, its no turn based silly-ness (my opinion) its all hack and slash-stylee, and its up to four player, which, i may add is the only way i've played it.

If you're playing with more than one person, then you each must have a GBA plus link cable, and you play using the GBA, your gba becomes your ingame manu.

Although im sure it isnt half as fun in 1 player mode, with 4 mates playing its a fantastic game, plus is has some preddy gosh darn nice visuals in there too, and a dead catch musical score. I suggest you check it out evne if you're not a FF fan, like me!!

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 08:00:15 pm »
I would have picked this up in a heartbeat... if I had 4 GBAs readily available.  But I don't (not even 2), and since 1 player mode is supposedly not up to par, I figure it's not really worth my money.  A shame... the first Final Fantasy on a Nintendo console in like a decade and it's something that not everyone can fully enjoy...

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 03:44:51 pm »
Iv heard of it, but have never played it.

foulpattie

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 03:51:28 pm »
it's alright. probably one of the worst FF games though. It's not nearly up to the quality of some of the older ones.

and the other FF games AREN'T turn based(except FFX). They're ATB(Active time based).

If gamecube is your only console, I suggest buying the PC versions of Final Fantasy VII and/or Final Fantasy VIII. They should be pretty inexpensive too.