Author Topic: How long do you think Usb will be here?  (Read 11929 times)

Elizabeth Rose

How long do you think Usb will be here?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 07:52:11 am »
If I'm married and have kids, I just might still be here. ::ashamed:: :P

Starr2k3

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 08:17:03 am »
I want atleast 5 more years. I am only turning 13 this June. I don't know if I will be here until then because of how crazy this forum has become. Members think the mod and admin decisions are their own.

Fifth Dynasty

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 02:42:57 pm »
Every forum gets out of hand in my eyes. I'm guessing two or three more years, even though I doubt I'll be here by the end of this year. By God, if I am, may the Lord praise me. This forum is good, but forums can die very fast.

Vicky

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 03:14:59 pm »
I thnk it will last for ages, and when spongebob finishes, it can be a rememberence site :P

Eva:Gina

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 03:43:21 am »
dunno, it would be cool to think i could come back in years and pm ssj, when im all old and crusty, and just be mena to you all again. or when i get rich, hold some crazy usb nerd party, and see what you are like int eh flesh.  or what your like when your drunk  :biggrin:

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 06:28:24 pm »
Well, I am ponly 12 turning 13 in November, so I might be here 'till it ends. I mean, I will probubly find like 15 minutes a day at least in the future to check it out. I mean SpongeZone(Not forums) has been around for like, what 3 years, 4? I eman it could last a while. Altough, it is a small community. If people could come more though, this site could possibly stay up for quite a while.

Megan

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 06:43:10 pm »
Mmm, I think think it all depends on the the members continuing to come and the Admin and Mods wanting to keep it up. It's a group effort.

I'm not sure how much longer I will be here though, I've grown out of SpongeBob and I only visit the Off-Topic forums.

edso

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2005, 10:20:02 pm »
...I only plan on staying around a year. The site will turn to crud when SpongeBob dies..nothing but whining new members..sad.

If Cmonkey's lucky he'll keep it up for around 4 more years. But like I said the forums will be alot worse..

Of couse if big C decides to quit Kevin will take over..we all know that. Not to offend him but the forums wont be the same withput him..people will complain..bam. No forum..

A more positive thought: Cmonkey will end the forums in about a year. So he doesnt have to wait till everyone's sick of it..

And if the rules get stricter due to the behavior of new members and grammer tests are set up people will not join not wanting to look like "geeks".

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2005, 05:56:05 am »
Probably up until 2009-2012. Between those years.

timstapels

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2005, 03:59:53 pm »
2 or 3 I think, just look how many mods and even an admin have said about leaving next year or the one after. I'm not to be pessimistic but it will die out.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2005, 12:03:55 am »
I recon the site will still be around for some time, I won't be leaving anytime soon...Im learning alot about the human mind in psychological ways, and the good thing is, noone here seemed to notice. ^_^
I am so sneaky!
Plus, I've made some friends on here...and know some friends from SpongebobCrazy.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2005, 06:18:45 pm »
*Sighs* probally not that long. Im going to have to find another site to haunt so when this one dies I will have something to take its place.

patricksquarepants

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2005, 04:10:01 pm »
USB 4EVER

Starr2k3

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2005, 04:11:57 pm »
USB 4EVER
[snapback]177628[/snapback]

You sound like an idiot who can't spell if someone gave him money. I am not saying you are, but change your impression, please.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2005, 07:07:43 pm »
USB 4EVER
[snapback]177628[/snapback]
That's what the people who lived in the Soviet Union thought when they thought their giant empire would last forever, now it's gone.