Author Topic: I shall do a fanfic  (Read 3566 times)

Rabble

I shall do a fanfic
« on: June 24, 2005, 04:29:56 pm »
Ok I haven't done a fan Fic For A while but here we go.

Epilouge:

There once was a land of harmony and peace. Where the King Spadge ruled the land, but he ruled kind and always was fair. The land was in peace for 10 Years with no problems Untill one horrible day. The 10 year Anniversary For King Spadge. King Spadge could rule this land with the magic ornament. The Golden Spatula  which controled his power. But there was a problem within this ornament. If It fell into the wrong hands it could do unspeakable power to the world. Power One man couldn't handle. During the party The King placed his ornament in his room and forgot to  
bring it with him. Many people came from across the lands to see Spadge's Achivement. even is family. But his no good rotten uncle Mort Stole the Gold Spatula and ruled over The land. Everyone there had been slaves. and nobody from outside ever found out about what happend. This has been this way for 5 weeks and it all had ended this month, I am going to tell you this story. It all began at a sponge's house where he had heard about how great the this land was, but little did he know this would become the trip of the life time. But now. Time for some Infomercials.

To Not Erh. To be Continued.

Sheldon J. Plankton

I shall do a fanfic
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 04:31:56 pm »
I don't get it.

Rabble

I shall do a fanfic
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 04:35:05 pm »
I don't get it.
[snapback]197002[/snapback]

You must not understand my style of writing.  Everything has already happend. Somone is telling the story.