Author Topic: Sponge Fic 2#  (Read 11774 times)

Krabbs431

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2003, 03:43:21 pm »
It's kinda a confusing plot though

-SS4Gohan
Like he said..

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2003, 05:04:36 pm »
Well, since Sammy has gone to lazyland, I'll have to do this story myself. Anyway, here's chapter two, hope you like it.

Sponge Fic 2#

Daytime at Daytona
Chapter 2. Starting Lineup

Cuts to outside Sandy's house. Sponge and Pat arrive out of breath with their water helmets. They open the first door and press the doorbell. The water drains and Sandy opens the door.

Sandy: Howdy Spongebob, Patrick. What's wrong with you? You're redder than a sunburnt vulture.

Spongebob: (panting) We have a problem.

Patrick: (has caught breath) Yea, THERE'S A FREAKY VOICE IN MY RADIO! (Sandy's staring at them confused) What?

Sandy: Uh, what are ya all talking about Pat?

Patrick: Listen to this! (turns on radio and there's static)

Sandy: That's what you're afraid of?

Patrick: But I swear, it was there a minute ago.

Spongebob: Yeah, I'm an ear witness.

Sandy: But it's just static.

Patrick: But...but... (gets mad and starts stomping on the radio) STUPID MACHINE! WHY WON'T YOU WORK? (the static clears and Joe's voice can be heard)

Joe: Okay, time for the starting lineup. In row one at pole position is Terry Labonte in the Kellogg's Chevrolet and next to him is Kevin Harvick in the GM Goodwrench Chevrolet. Row two find Bill Elliott in the Dodge Dealers Dodge and Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the Budweiser Chevrolet.

Barney: In row three is Dale Jarrett in the UPS Ford and Ricky Craven in the Tide Pontiac. Row four finds Rusty Wallace driving the Miller Lite Dodge and Kurt Busch in the Rubbermaid Ford.

Dave: We have in row five...

Barney: Dave, this is Joe's and my job.

Dave: Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Barney: ......................Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt, ok, uh, anyway, we have in row five Johnny Benson driving the Valvoline Pontiac and Jeff Gordon in the DuPont Chevrolet.

Joe: In row six is... (Pat has now turned off the radio)

Patrick: See?

Sandy: Well, that ain't too freaky, but if you're that scared, I'll help you stop them.

Spongebob: Oh, thank you Sandy! You won't regret it. Now, to get to.....................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Pat, where's that place?

Patrick: What place?

Sandy: Wait, what day is it?

Spongebob: February 15.

Sandy: Then it's either the NBA All-Star Game or the Daytona 500, but with a Dodge, it must be the Daytona 500. To the airport! (she puts on her air suit and they run off)

Cuts back to Squid's house. Squid is standing in front of the remains of his house, sobbing.

Squidward: Why must all this bad stuff happen to me? Where am I going to live now? (a truck drives by Squid's house. they stop and back up)

Construction Worker 1: Oh my word! Guys, look at this mess.

Construction Worker 2: Who the heck's responsible for this?

Squidward: (walks over to worker) My dumb neighbor. Can you guys repair it:

Foreman: Of course. (runs past Squid) We'll get this poor thing to the hospital quickly. (picks up a baby scallop)

Squidward: NOT THE CLAM YOU DUNCE! MY HOUSE! (scallop gets mad and bites off Squid's nose) Ouch.

Foreman: Oh, well ok. Men, we'll need a lot of supplies. Sam, go fetch the floorboard's.

Construction Worker 1: Yes sir! (runs off)

Foreman: Robert, we'll need some concrete

Construction Worker 2: Yes sir! (runs off)

Foreman: And finally... (looks around) Where's that lazy guy? (goes back to truck) Andrew you dummy! WAKE UP! (kicks him in the...uh, the..............thing)

Construction Worker 3: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Hey boss, you didn't have to do that. A simple tap on the shoulder will do.

Foreman: Whatever. You get the fiber glass.

Construction Worker 3: (groaning) Yes sir. (holds thing and limps away)

Foreman: Don't worry Mr. .....................

Squidward: Tentacles.

Foreman: ..................Mr Tentacles, your new house will be beautiful.

Squidward: (happy) Really? (C. W.  3 walks up to them)

Construction Worker 3: We don't know. (Foreman jabs him) Owie! [FOP joke]
Note: As of after this scene, construction workers will be called by their actual name.
C. W. 1 = Sam
C. W. 2 = Robert
C. W. 3 = Andrew

Cuts to Goo Lagoon where we see Larry getting a tan.

Larry: Ahh, this feels great. I bet nobody has a crisper tan than me.

Voice: I wouldn't say that.

Larry: Huh? (Don the Whale walks up to him)

Don: I have the crispest tan in all of Bikini Bottom.

Larry: (clam) Oh really? (uses the tan signal and a dozen babes run up to him) Now what do you say?

Don: Watch this. (whistles and a dozen more babes run up to him) Ha ha to you.

Larry: Oh shut up. Beginner's luck.

Don: It isn't luck, it's being better than you shrimp.

Larry: (gasps in shock) WHAT? I'M SO NOT A SHRIMP YOU BIG OLD :foghorn:! (Mama Krabs appears out of no where?

Mama Krabs: You watch your tongue!

Larry: Oops, sorry ma'am. (Mama Krabs leaves) Well anyway muscles Magoo, you aren't better than moi.

Don: Well that's what you think shrimpy.

Larry: Call me that again and I swear I'll...

Don: (through megaphone) HEY EVERYBODY, GUESS WHAT?

Crowd: WHAT?

Don: (through megaphone) LARRY THE LOBSTER IS A (Larry grabs megaphone from Don)

Larry: (through megaphone) NICER AND ALL AROUND BETTER PERSON THAN DON THE "DUMB" WHALE. (crowd laughs)

Don: Now llok what you've done you dork! (he and Larry get in one of those fight clouds while everyone else watches)

Cuts to the Bikini Bottom Airport where Sponge, Pat, and Sandy are carrying a bunch of luggage. They go to the desk.

Spongebob: Excuse me sir?

Manager: Yes?

Spongebob: We'd like to book a flight to Daytona, FL please.

Manager: Alright, how many people?

Sandy: Three.

Manager: Alright, (hands Pat tickets) here you go. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Patrick: Thanks mister. (eats tickets)

Manager: Uh, sir. You shouldn't have done that.

Patrick: Done what?

Manager: (stares) Well, anyway, here you go. (hands Sponge three tickets) Have a good time.

Spongebob: Ok, thanks. (they all walk off and it fades out)

Alright, that's done. I hope ya read that big thing that took up 4-pages of my document. Uh, forget that last comment, I just hope you liked it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2003, 05:05:55 pm by Super Ry »

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2003, 10:08:36 am »
:huh: Why aren't people posting? I want people to like my work.

Starr2k3

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2003, 10:48:52 am »
Dont double post!

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2003, 11:08:58 am »
I wasn't double posting, it was like four days between those posts.

Megan

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2003, 02:02:39 pm »
that doesnt matter. its still double posting.  

foulpattie

Sponge Fic 2#
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2003, 08:30:40 pm »
uh, no it was 4 days. 4 days is a long time. he's just trying to get people to read it.