Author Topic: Extracirricular Activities.  (Read 5131 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Extracirricular Activities.
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2004, 01:59:36 pm »
yeah my last year in middle school i did yearbook. in middle school i also did academic bowl. what a nerd i was.
I actually won the academic bowl in 6th grade. I forgot about the academic team that I was in when I was in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.

I was also one of the librarians at the middle school in 6th grade...it was fun because basically all we did is play on the computer. Haha.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2004, 02:00:13 pm »
Band, Destination Imagination, Volleyball, and I dress the flag core (meaning I design the clothes)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2004, 02:03:26 pm »
yeah my last year in middle school i did yearbook. in middle school i also did academic bowl. what a nerd i was.
I actually won the academic bowl in 6th grade. I forgot about the academic team that I was in when I was in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.

oh yeah i was one of the captains in 8th grade. i joined in 6th grader for the buzzer though :happy:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2004, 02:04:52 pm »
In 6th grade you had to take a test to get in. I didn't really expect to do that well, but somehow I did. There were 8 people on the team but two dropped out so there were only 6 then. But after 6th grade they let anyone join.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2004, 02:10:01 pm »
you had to take a test? i just walked on. no one was really ever there anyway. i keep going farther back in time i remember in elementary school i was in SAIL for gifted and talented kids. i used to be so smart it was kinda scary. i won awards and was in the highest classes and stuff.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2004, 02:13:06 pm »
you had to take a test? i just walked on. no one was really ever there anyway. i keep going farther back in time i remember in elementary school i was in SAIL for gifted and talented kids. i used to be so smart it was kinda scary. i won awards and was in the highest classes and stuff.
We had a class called Enrichment..I'm guessing that's the same thing as SAIL. I think I won the city's Student of Today in 5th grade o_O

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2004, 02:16:13 pm »
oh yeah well i won student of the month in 1st grade which is 30 times better than yours :tongue:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2004, 02:18:32 pm »
oh yeah well i won student of the month in 1st grade which is 30 times better than yours :tongue:
Haha. Nicole wins!

-didn't even know we were having a competition-

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2004, 02:22:30 pm »
yay i win. i am going to get myself an oreo for that.

Megan

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2004, 03:03:03 pm »
I'm in PPI, which stands for Pushing for Postive Peer Influence. I signed up to be on the leadership council, but I am not sure if they are gonna chose me or not. In 8th grade, I was in Student Council, as a team representative.